Chapter 20-Danger

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THE SWEET FAN I HAVE WHO SPNSORED AUSTIN'S NAME.:D Thanks for commenting yo(;

I swear this chapter is the longest I have lol.

I spent like 20 minutes typing it up. That is like cause I have inspiration. Love me guys.xD

I apologise for any mistakes and please tell me if there are any. I shall edit them if I find any too.^^

For now,MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ENJOY THE STORY.

It is my present to you guys.:3 

A great present for me is by voting and commenting on this chapter. Hehe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadley’s POV

My heart pounded in me as I caught sight of his face. Mine, my mate. Just as our eyes connected, the guy looked taken aback. Then, I realised, he wasn’t part of our pack. Rogue!

“I told you not to prey on young ladies!” The guy snarled at the man he trapped under him.

“She was too pretty!” The man hissed back.

As the guy caught sight of my bleeding arm, his eyes turned black and he was almost at breaking point.

“How dare you hurt her!” He snapped as he drew back his fist and punched the man.

“Dude! What is wrong with you!” The man whined as he cupped his injured cheek.

Fist trembling with anger, the guy hauled the man up.

“I will deal with you later. Now, go back!” He commanded.

The man nodded in compliance and disappeared by running away. I took a step forward. Mate!

“I am sorry he was so disrespectful. Are you okay?” The guy stepped towards me and caressed my cheek, his hand coming away with a smudge of blood.

When our skin came into contact, it erupted into pleasant tingles. I watched as the guy’s posture became stiff and he retreated by taking a step back.

“No, I can’t do this… I… I am sorry,” He muttered fervently as he took off as well.

Surprised by his escape, I took off after him. However, he was too fast and he disappeared in an instant. My wolf howled at his disappearance, at the loss of him. I crumpled to the pavement, sobbing furiously. Did I just get rejected?

Claire’s POV

I was walking down the stairs in the pack house, looking for Hadley. Aaron had reluctantly left me after his father had ordered him to meet him countless of times. I took out my phone and dialled Hadley’s number again. It died off to a voicemail soon after. Where is that woman? I growled in displeasure at the fact that I cannot use the pack link yet as I was not formally introduced to the pack. These were times when pack links come in useful. Just then, Lucas came in through the front door.

“Lucas!” I yelled as he stopped moving, startled by my voice.

“Luna,” He bowed respectfully as he saw me.

“Have you seen Hadley?” I asked frantically.

“No, I have not,”

“Can you try contacting her through the pack link?”

The moment I asked, Lucas’s expression changed to one of extreme concentration.

“Distress signals are blocking her link. I think she is depressed now,” Lucas said anxiously.