Chapter 19- Mate.

I am kinda sad that my story has lost so many readers but then yet again, it was my fault for not updating for so long.>< I just hope I will gain back these readers and more! Please vote and comment for the story.!^^ Thanks for reading the story I have written and I hope I can update more often.:p

Happy reading(;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire’s POV

As Hadley navigated me through the maze that was the pack house, I ran through thousands of scenarios about what could have happened to Aaron. What if I was too late in saving Aaron? What if the silver has poisoned his heart? What if he has died? Worry and anguish bubbled in me at the surfacing of these thoughts. Hadley stopped in front of a room and knocked politely. I took a glance of surprise at her. She NEVER knocked. I faintly heard commotion in the room that was ceased at the sound of Hadley’s knock.

“Come in,” A voice full of authority sounded.

Hadley pushed open the door and we walked in cautiously. I first saw Aaron’s mother giving us a curious glance. Then, I noticed Aaron grappling with his father. He seemed very agitated. At the sight of Aaron, I gave a whimper of relief and almost slid to the floor. Hadley held on to me worriedly. I didn’t realise all of my strength was due to my desire of wanting to see Aaron.

“Claire!” Aaron shouted as he broke out of his father’s hold and ran over to me.

I touched his face gently and silently reassured myself again that Aaron was fine. Aaron hugged me tightly to him and I snuggled my face in the crook of his neck. God, I missed him even though I was only away from him for one night.

“Are you okay?” He asked, checking me all over, a worried look in his eyes.

“Yeah, I am fine,” I smiled.

“Good,” he breathed as he kissed me on the lips lightly.

“You guys should grab some more sleep after the ordeal you have been through,” Aaron’s father said gently.

Without a second word, Aaron swooped me up in a bridal embrace and laid me down on his bed.

“Sleep, beautiful,” He crooned as he settled down next to me.

Everyone made their way out of the room and closed the door with a gentle click. Aaron pressed his lips to my forehead and I snuggled into his warm embrace, feeling safe for once in a long time. Within minutes, I was fast asleep.

The moment I awoke, my hands reached out for Aaron… and found nothing. He was not beside me. Sighing in disappointment, I sat up and raked a hand through my long hair, trying to make it look at least presentable. A sudden click at the side of the room caught my attention. There was a bathroom in this room! The door suddenly swung open and Aaron stepped out. A towel was wrapped around his waist and his chiselled chest was dripping with water. He was trying to dry his hair with another towel by ruffling it. The moment I saw Aaron, a heat took over my body. It wasn’t uncomfortable but it was full of lust.

“You are awake,” Aaron smirked, as though he caught me staring at him.

A blush coloured my cheeks as I hastily faced away, looking down at the blanket on my lap.

“Don’t need to be shy, all these will be yours soon enough,” Aaron teased as he placed the towel in his hands in a basket in the room.

He then stepped into a walk in wardrobe and walked out sporting a casual tee and jeans. Gosh, even those casual clothing look so delicious on him. Hearing his words, my face flamed a deeper shade of red. A finger suddenly found its way under my chin and raised my face to look at Aaron in the eye.