Chapter 15- Cruel.

HI PEOPLE. I TOTALLY THINK THIS IS AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER. BUT I DONT KNOW FOR SURE. PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE BEHIND~:P And have fun reading!^^

Aaron’s POV

The moment she stalked out of the room, I regretted my harsh words. But, my pride refused to let me chase after her. The wolf inside me was roaring. It wanted its mate. Now. It wanted to chase Claire down and beg at her feet for her forgiveness. It blamed me for letting Claire run away and not chasing after her. The moment Claire strode out, something in me broke. I was losing a part of me. To add salt to injury, I was chewed out horribly for letting Claire leave. The people who chewed me out the most were Hadley, Lucas and my parents. Furious was an understatement if it came to describing how they felt towards me. A day became two. Two days became three. Soon, it was five days since Claire left me. I wonder how she is faring. Whether she misses me as much as I am missing her. That’s it, I have to go after her. I am willing to beg her for forgiveness if that is what it takes for her to return to me. Just as I was pacing my room, I felt a sudden shot of terror run through my body. It took my mind a moment to catch up. Claire. She was in danger! As soon as I felt the terror, arrows of pain attacked me. I collapsed onto the floor, groaning in pain. My wolf howled in agony that its mate was in danger. Damn, pride or no pride, I have to get to Claire. Now. Wait for me, Claire. Wait for me.

Claire’s POV

 The moment I awoke, my first thoughts were ‘Damn, why do I keep fainting nowadays?’ I was seething with anger.

“Are you awake?” A voice sounded.

The voice sent frigid air swooshing down my throat. My spine was tickling with apprehension and my heart was going into overdrive. I was not only afraid, I was terrified.

“Who are you? Why did you kidnap me?!” I forced out the words.

At that moment, I could feel something in me rising. The other ancient power. The faery.

Don’t move. Don’t talk. This guy is dangerous.

My faery warned me seriously. I felt myself shivering in his presence.

“Oh, my darling. I am Seth.” A guy walked into my sight. He gave me a large grin but there was a feral glint in his eyes.

Don’t trust him. No matter how innocent he looks like, he is more dangerous than your worst nightmares. Don’t talk unless absolutely necessary.

My faery instructed. I can finally pinpoint the reason for the fear in me. It was emanating from the faery.

“Aren’t you going to introduce yourself too?” Seth asked, his grin fading a little.

“I am Claire.” I said cautiously.

“Ah, there you go. You do have manners.” Seth grinned widely again.