Chapter 26-The end

This is the last chapter of the story! It is really quite sad. This story is like my baby.-sobs- Hope this chapter is not too boring though.>< It is the longest chapter in like forever.:p Happy reading, guys! Love you all who supported me!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The months flew by as Aaron’s parents excitedly prepared for the wedding. I was dragged to have a custom made wedding dress and the invitations for the wedding were made beautifully. Finally, the day was going to arrive. The night before, we were going to have a bachelor and a bachelorette party. Just before my friends were going to arrive, Aaron and I were cuddling on the couch.

“Do I really have to the bachelor party? I don’t want to leave you alone,” He gave me puppy eyes.

Apparently, if I said it was fine for him to skip the bachelor party then he can call it off.

“Aaron Kilkons, if you don’t go to your bachelor party, I am not going to show up tomorrow,” I threatened.

Obviously the both of us knew that was an empty threat.

“Okay! I will go!” He immediately replied, scrunching his nose.

I kissed his cheek as the doorbell rang.

“Coming!” I yelled.

Just as I got up to open the door, Aaron pulled me back to him. He gave me a scorching kiss that reached all the way down to my toes. My hands fisted in his hair, pulling him closer. Our mouths pulsed against each other as the incessant banging began.

“CLAIRE JULIES, IF YOU DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW, I AM GOING TO BLOW UP YOUR HOUSE,” Hadley hollered.

Yeah, we were in Aaron’s house instead of the pack house, thus the casual way at how Hadley threatened us. I sighed exasperatedly as I pulled out of the kiss and walked over to the door. Just as I opened the door, Hadley and the rest of the gang piled in.

“Did you guys just have sex? You reek of it!” Maylise asked, sniffing the air.

My face flamed as I smoothened over my messy hair. Behind me, Aaron scooped his tee shirt off the floor and wore it over his delicious abs.

“Apparently, it is none of your business,” Aaron shot back as he came to wrap his hands around my waist.

“Hands off!” Hadley smacked at his hands as she dragged me into the house.

“Your friends are waiting behind,” Maylise waved at Aaron cheekily as she pushed him outside and shut the door.

“Hey!” I heard Aaron yell before his friends cheered at the sight of him.

“Let’s go,” Hadley grinned evilly as she dragged me into mine and Aaron’s room.

Maylise and Hadley sat next to me. Yes, I only had two close friends. Call me pathetic and I will call you a loser. Two friends are enough for life alone. Throughout the night, we went through girly rituals and gossiped the night away. Only at the strike of 3 did we fall asleep next to each other.

The glare of the light splayed across my face, causing me to blink blearily against it. My hands felt around for my alarm clock carelessly. What time is it now? I peered at the clock closely and shot up in my bed. It was already 10 o’clock! Hadley and Maylise were snoring around me, sprawled across my bed.

“It is 10 already!” I shrieked, resulting in the both of them to get shocked awake.

Maylise’s first reaction was to kick out, thus resulting in her attacking Hadley. Before I knew it, the two of them were engaged in a mini brawl.