08-Chigo

Alex POV

I opened my eyes to find my self in a car with a blanket rap around me "Hello Love" Klaus said as I look up to see him as I was laid on his lap "Hi" I said shutting my eyes know I'll be safe "Were in chigo" He said now his hand were running through my hair "Did your ring work" I ask opening my eyes he nodded to see he was still in the same clothes as yesterday as well "I got Stefan to drive when we turn 'human' so I could go back to sleep as well" He told me god it like his in my mind "Come on love we need to get change and see a witch" he said so now I hand t get up so that what I did.

I was were a with short sleeve t-shirt black leggings that have red and white roes on the left leg along with my light blue jean jacket and some black convers. "Are you ever going to let me see those scares" Klaus ask as we see Stefan next to the exit "Not ant time soon" I said was putting in con plats in my hair. "Come on we have to go see my favourite witch." He said and went to get in the car "Why don't we just walk it will let Alex see the city better and for me o be in the same car as you for so long" Stefan said that made me smile even with his in between Ripper face and Normal Stefan face his still is my friend. "Why not I could use the air" Klaus said and tart walking.

"Look formally doesn't" Klaus said "Not in the sliest" I said know he was talking to Stefan and not me But the both just ignored me "Rude" I whisper under my breath knowing that they can hear me "I can't believe this is still hear" Stefan sound amazed by that a building still stands. We heard foot steps walking and I flashed my blue eye "It's all Right your wolf queen, I'm not a threat" She say to me to me "Gloria" Put he had out "Alexandria but my friend call me Alex" I said shaking her hand felling her magic and an nodded that she could let go "So a Hybrid walk into bar...." Klaus said taking the tension back to him "Stop you maybe invincible but your not funny" Gloria said now that made me chuckle Klaus grab my waist and pulled me to him now that made me stop laughing and rolled my eyes. Gloria look at Klaus and her eyes widened a bit "Oh god" She mumbled under her breath "Stefan why dont you go make us a drink, Love you go take a sit down" He said looking at Gloria with a confused look just like me

"Now You look radiation love" He said point trying to get on her good side "Oh stop I know why your her a hybrid out to make more hybrid, that kind of new travels" She said look at me "One stop looking at Alex it rude I'm talking, two what I'm I doing wrong then" He said in the most casual voice "well you must of did some thing wrong. I told switch of this part cause I'm me and I dont care "The wolf queen stays with me" Said Gloria that when Stefan is look at a picture and Klaus is Flashing his wolf eyes "why" he said turning towards her ready to rip of her head "She the queen of wolf there a lot of magic in her and I would like to go a few spells Gloria said now look at me "NO can do witchee, my magic that is not to be mess with but I do have a question for you. "She look at me like she was going to say no. so I jumped over that bar and is now in front of her with my flashing blue "Alex your....." Stefan was cut of by Klaus look "Now your going to answer my question and id]f you don't have an answer you will answer when I get back of you dont answer my question and you won't live to see tomorrow" I said now letting her see my claws. She look at but nodded out of fear. "I can control my shift like always but ever since the night of the doppelganger I've be forst to shift, were normally I'm just really weak on a full-moon Why is that" I said look at her as she walk a way "I don't have answer but I do have a theory but you might no like it." She going behind the bar.

"OK tell me your theory when I get back" I said really to leave, but something snapped in my mind "One more think Klaus turned his eye weren't the normal colour they were blood red as if he was one of my kind" I said look at the hybrid and back at the witch. She shrugged her shoulders and I nodded and we walk back to get Klaus so poses sister.

Klaus POV

SO were now on our way to Stefan apartment so I can prove that we know each. "You didn't tell me that only you kind have different colour eyes" I said to the young blonde next to me as Stefan walk in front "Yea well I thought it was ovices" She look at me "What do you me any way" I said hope to lean more about her pack. But she just kept waling told not answer my question, I think the only way for me to get her to answer my question is if I make a deal with her.

when we get to Stefan old apperment I feel like some on has been and I can tell Alex can feel it to "Do you feel that" I said push the door open "It been evict for years people most break in all the time. "Anyways, do you remember Liam Gant you know the one the drank his wife blood. Well I never under stood why you ask for he name, that is until you told me" I walk over to the book self "To right it down....." But Stefan cut me of "And relive the kill over and over again" He said as I opened the door and jested for him to go in. "You ok, love" I ask she look a little bit off yea And she look like she was going to drop. I put my around her waist to keep her steady. "Look what I found" Stefan said as he came out with a drink. "MY fravirot let go fine some people to per it with, And you somethink to eat" I said pick her up bridal style.

We all have had something to eat. and we are now on our way to Gloria "Alex, let me do the talking" I said look at her. She nodded her head at me. We all sit at the bar and Gloria give us all a bear but when she look at Alex you could hear her heart rate speed up. "Where Rebecca" the witch ask me "Not her, I can't commend her on demand you know" I say and give her a Mikaelson smirk Alex walk off to dance with some guy "I want to know the answer to the questions Alex ask you" I said taking my eyes of her "well the answer is simple and I knew the minute I saw who she was, She your mate" I look at to make sure she not joking "If you are lie your head will end in the next town over" I told her making sure to flash my eyes. "I presume it the answer to the eyes as well" she nodded her head "Have fun, and good luck. Almost every one in the world know that the queen of wolfs had know intention in finding her mate." She said and walk back off

It make sense really she was calm when I rub her thigh. Only one part is for her to trust me cause she's a complete mystery and it frustration that I can't read her. I look around and see that she was dancing with some one and he grabbed her waist and know I know what she is to me I growled and walk over to them. I pat on his shoulder "Leave" I compel him and look at her. "Why'd you do that for" she ask "I presume what Gloria said wasn't good them" she said making me look at her but before I answer. "Damon" She said look behind me. Run over to him and he pick her by her waist "Well hello to you to, Little Bird" He said to but he put her down behind him. Now I flash my eyes making him jump back at little. That made Alex glow her eyes at me. "Well, so now there letting the riffraff come in now are they" I said taking Alex and sitting on a stool with her on my lap. She was not happy until I stared rubbing her thigh so that calm her down. she lad her head on my chest and I watch the jealousy take over Damon, and that mad me happy but sad, I might have competition for my mate.

""ON let me take Stefan and my little bird home, two what the hell did you do to her" Damon ask me "well I kind of made a deal with Stefan to keep you alive but home many freebees did I really sing up for. And the little wolf in my arms she won't be leaving my side, at lest not now that I know what she is to me" I said look at him smirking "well I'm a trill sneaker, what can I say." that when I notice She went to sleep I chuckle. I put her in a booth a vamped over to Damon "He choked a bit. I pick up a little umbrella "Sorry If I miss your heart I'm a bit buzzy" I said in a very Mikaelson way. "Forget Stefan, and Alex I'll be a much better wingman" That pushed me over the edge "Well you won't be much fun if your dead" I said about to stick the wooden chair in his heart but it was set on fire "Really" I look at Gloria "Not in my bar, take it out side" She point out side "When I'm down with Stefan he won't want to leave, and as I said Alex won't be leaving my side" I said turning away. He walk over to Alex And whispers "Happy Birthday" He said making her smile I listen on her heart beat she was still asleep He left a black velvet box and a little note in front of her. I frowned "Oh, she didn't tell you" he said kissing her head and speeding out.

Stefan came back in and I want to see if Rebecca was a wake so I picked up Alex putting the stuff Damon left her in my pocket "Why did you just slap yourself" I said to Stefan as we walk "It her birthday, and she hate it and i forgot it" I look at him funny "She hate her birthday, why does that have to do we you forgetting it "Well her mother and 'Father' as well as her haft sibling all way forgot it so she hate it." He said look down on the floor "I need to get her somethink before she wakes" He said and went to his own little world

So Rebecca awake and quite happy about that she not going to be with two boy and all ready clamed Alex as her best friend.

——————————————————
Ok so his the next chapter of you all. Hope you enjoy but I have a few questions Asher best friend think. Do want her girl best friend to be
1-Rebecca
2-Caroline
3- Bonnie
And her boy best friends to be
Turn to Kol
Or for Danone to pick her over Elena and for it to stay Damon
Don't for get comment your answer and to vote

-Ruby xx