10-Prank Night

Rebecca Pov

I and Alex are getting close but I found out that she doesn't like the doppelganger but I don't know why. Stefan has been wired and I know Al has noticed as well. "The witch is gone, we need to find another witch," My older brother says he walks in not very happy. "What is going on," He asked. "He's not with us Nik. He was asking about Mikael" I say walking over to my brother "Klaus let me explain" My old lover says as he panics "No need" Nik say and then snaps his neck. "Do you know what he's hiding" I turn to my new friend "If I knew what Stefan was up to I would all ready told Klaus?" She said flashing her eyes. I look a bit confused "Wolf will pick their kind over their friend no matter how long they have known them for" My brother says. "SO you do know your wolf," Al says to him "Well I felt like I just not use my wolf for power and become one with it" That makes me smile my brother found his soulmate and she is helping him with the wolf. "Come one, if Stefan hiding something it will be in Mystic Falls," She said and walk off.

It was somethink they call Prank night tonight and Al said that her friend Caroline will have pull all them they but I'm stuck look after Stefan.

Alex Pov

"Hey you ok" Klaus ask me "Yea" I tell him. I'm not I really want my old friends back "Klaus....." He cut me of "Don't worry love I know you want your friends back so we will make it look like your not a part of it" I smile at him and kiss him on the check. "Let go then" I say. Klaus had me in a hold but it wasn't hard that it hurt me but it was hard enough to make it look like I wasn't on his side. I need them to that Elena only use them and I will start with Caroline I've told Rebecca all about Caroline and Bonnie and she want to be friend with them to. I she would Caroline love shopping and so does Rebecca. I'm not manipulation them I just want them to see the truth about there so called best friend. "There's my girl" Klaus says. "Klaus, Alexandria" She say good call me Alex I will blow this cover and rip out her tong. "There be a little problem in my plan and something tell me that has to do with you been a live." He say and the next think I'm out cold.

Klaus Pov

Elena nock out Alex and that made me mad "Ok, she was alway weak and pathetic" I could tell my sister was right behind the door with Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie and Matt "Did you know I lied to all my pathetic friend and said she use to beat me, when I was the one who beat her. Her father was right she is a basted and weak" She said and she give me a seduces smirk. God I'm not the Salvatore Brothers. And this point I could tell Stefan was here. "So Klaus instead of have a round a girl who got bullied because she was beaten by her father by me, who couldn't keep her friends, Why not just fuck me now" Before I could laugh at her Stefan had Elena pined to a wall. I was sad when men want Alex they only want her for her body. "Now can I kill her" My sister whispers to me "Stefan it me" She said trying to make it look like she was hurt "What did you to her Elena" Caroline ask that when I notice her heart rate was slowing down. "Nothing I defend my self, she came at me she on Klaus side, I had that powder it nock her out" Tyler growled "You hurt the wolf queen, if she was on Klaus side it would be for good reason" He said I didn't understand the loyal between wolf.

"First of all you lot are going to help me fix my hybrid problem." Tyler look at me. I new what he want it "Warring mate if they can't find a way you will die" I say he look at Alex then me "Alex says a wolf will die for another, you are the only one of your kind and that not right on you, so if I die for a good reason" He say, I can't wait to have a pack. I give him my blood "You will be sired" "Don't make me kill any one and I won't try and break it" fair I snapped his neck and he died. "OK what am I missing" Stefan said letting go of her "Let go I need to make her suffer a bit" I say grabbing Alex Bonnie was about to "I'm a wolf, I know I haven't been one for long but that doesn't mean I hurt the wolf queen" I say I know she did want her power to get out cause a lot of people will start a lot up.

Stefan comes with me I know he just help me but he did lie to me and well I don't like that. "Ok seniors go on home you have been busted" I say with my fake American accent that I know Alex doesn't like. Every one leave "Hey I remember you two" I say point to Dana and Chad I meat them when I was In Alaric. This is going to be a long night.

We were sat out side of the hospital as I was taken Elena blood Tyler submitted to me and that was good too, I do need to not let him hurt any of his friends. Caroline took my sister and Alex to her house with Bonnie and Stefan to see if she was ok. "Look who fanily stared to show" I say turning around to meat with the my mate best friend "Were is she" He say walking up to me. "Well you won't really care about her when I tell you what she tried to do to me" I say smirking think of what she trying to do.

So I tell him wat she did but he didn't believe me and well I wasn't happy "Ok ask your brother and all of you friends they saw the full think" I tell him while I flashed my eyes at him. "Ok why don't I just tell you about Mikael" Then I stop I froze "Ah yes me and Katherine found him" His say. I pin him to one of the cars. "What do you now about Mikael" I say growling at him. "Only that he know your here" he say and I growl and just through him in one of the cars and speeding away. I'll text Alex that I had to leave.

Damon Pov

When Klaus left I was thinking about what he said and I know Elena us to bully Alex but she said not to bother about it but if she did try and get Klaus in her paints and then we will have a problem.

———————————————
So how do you think that was. Do you guys think I'm making Klaus to soft? I hope you all like the book and keep reading, I'm sorry it a slow update. If you didn't know all ready go and look at my other book Lily-Roes Mikaelson. The spelling and grammar is bad but I'm working on it and it will get better, and that goes for this book as well. Don't for get to vote. Hope you like, stay safe and keep smiling.

Ruby xx