Going home

Alexandra POV

I was in my car coming back from New York on the way back to my home town Mystic falls to go help some I don't particularly like. As I was driving down the familiar road to the Salvatore boarding house to see my old friends the Salvatore brothers. " Damon , Stefan Salvatore we're are you" " came down we're in her" Damon tell me

" Hey every one" I say with a cheese grin on my face then is suddenly that drops to confusion when I see some one I have never met before " right Alexandra this is Rik" Damon say rather quickly "So what the
update on are original problems"

Alaric/Klaus PoV

" So what the update one are original problem" Alexandra says " Well he compelled some one at school to day asking if Elena was going to the dance" I say as nice as I possibly can. " So this guy can been any were at any time" the blonde say a bit frustrated. I mentally smirk known that the girl as never even met be but I'm all ready getting on her last nerve. " Earth to Rik, I need you to me and Alex on the list oh and Alex your my date" Damon said what I replied by nodding.

" So what the plan because I hope it not the blonde bitch over there l" Elena said rather curious and mad at the same time. " I'm the plan he doesn't know how muck power I can hold" Bonnie rather quickly so that Alex doesn't rip of Elena head. I had to put in " That can't be easy is the biggest bad vampire around"
" Rik has a point what if he..." Damon speeds over to Bonnie which end him over the room. " well impressed " I her Alex and Stefan say the same time. " Elena it does matter if he is an original I can take him" but before any can say any thing there's is a big white wolf one top of Bonnie

Alex turn back to normal full clothed and I couldn't help but smirk at the girl. " What was that for". Bonnie said trying to say came " You are the one who said you could take down a 1000 years old original vampire, who I might just add will have witches doing god know what help him." She says say very proud of herself " You think we can't take him down"Elena said and you could tell her anger was getting the better of her. " I exactly what I'm saying it no Bonnie but I think you are all forgetting that he over a thousand years old he will see attack from 100 yards away" when know one say any think she says continue with what she was saying " What make you sure Bonnie you can hold that much magic any ways" " It like you don't have faith in Bonnie" Elena day her anger getting worse as Alex been her. Help the girl trying to help you while put her life in danger going against me " I don have faith in Bonnie but are you sure it won't kill her because not even the original witch can hold that much magic with out dieting" Alex say in standing her ground. She has fire in her I like it but I wanna know on me how her clouds weren't torn to shreds and two how she can control it I thought to my self will they were all taking. " I won't died I promise Nikki ok" " Fine as long as you promise, know don't we have a dance to get ready for" everybody nods there he's and start to work a way.  " Is it just me or is to party with out some wan dieting" she say making everybody laugh in closing me.

————————-

Hi every one of you didn't know this is my first book I hope you like it a lot. By the way I'm so so sorry if I got any I've the spelling emerging I'm not the best when it come to writing.

Remember to vote and comments
Love you all

~Ruby-Jo