14- Elena plan

Elena pov

I told Mr Wood all about Klaus and his family, he know that Stefan has a coffin that Klaus want back more than anything. Alexandria is paranoid because of her step-father, she has no idea he is all ready here. Forgiven James, good information, he slept with me, more like fuck me till I passed out and then again.

"Morning, Elena" I look to my right to see James putting his t-shirt on. "See you, darling, I have to get that coffin before they give it to Klaus." I nodded my head. "Try and act normal, as you can," He says. Looking at me.

Klaus Pov

"Alex, are you ok," I ask. "Yes, just Damon want something, and he said it will keep my mind of everything. So I'm going to check it out" She told me, kissing me on the cheek.

Alex Pov

Why are we meeting at the witches house? "Damon," I say. "Yea" Why are we here," I say putting my hand on my hips. "Well we need your help, we are going to give his coffins back but we want to mess with him first." I look at them. Mess with the alpha male, now you don't get to do that every day. Yep, I'm in" I say putting a smirk on my face. "So what is the plan."

"Klaus I need you to get to Witchery bridge," I say into the phone as I look at Stefan. "Why," he says. "It's Stefan, and your family," I say the next thing I know Klaus is standing beside me."Stefan, what a delight" He says putting his arms around. We look at Stefan to see him about to through the coffin over the bridge that said, F.M. Finn Mikaelson. "Now what do you think you're doing," He says. "Well Klaus if you don't leave Elena alone, I'm going to through your brother into the bottom of the water" Stefaan say push it over the edge more.

"You won't" Klaus say as he takes a step closer. "Move any closer he goes over," Stefan says. "Give me my brother!!" Klaus shouts. "Elena blood" Klaus was gone. And came back with a case. "You want the doppelganger blood, protect the doppelganger after she did to Alexandria be my gust, take her blood, give me my brother," Klaus said. "wow are you given up your chance to make hybrids for your least favourite brother" Damon say walking to view

"Finn is not my least favourite I don't have a favourite brother, he just had more of a reason to leave, meaning more of a chance for Mikael to hurt him. I was protecting him. NOW GIVE ME MY BROTHER!!" Klaus says getting upset. Damon nodded his head. "Well at least we know you don't hate us brother" Klaus turns around and I turn around with him. "omg" Klaus whispers. "This is what you've been going," he said looking at me. "Well to Stefan and Damon it was them just to mess with the big bad wolf, for it was a way for your family to know the truth, without you knowing," I say shrugging my shoulders.

Klaus Pov

I can't believe this. I look down. "We already know Niklaus," Finn said. "We can't blame you for killing our mother when she let you suffer so much as a child." I look at my older brother Finn. He hug me and I could help but hug him back. "God, who knew the mikaelson had hearts" I look at Damon to see Alex with her hand up. "Put your hand down, you lovesick fool" She look at him. "How dare your call me a fool Damon Salvatore" we all laughed at my mate.

James Pov

I cannot wait to run everything in her life. I look at my phone and say they have it from Bonnie. "Guys some teen a little older than Alex just came and took the locked coffin." The oldest Salvatore said look up from his phone. Alex's eyes widen. "His here," she says and she turns into a wolf and running off.

————————————————-
Been a while but I'm back right again. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment on any ideas you have.

Ruby-Jo xx