𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

You woke up in the morning to a cold right side of the bed, frowning. You turned to see that Issei was gone. You stretched getting up to use the restroom shivering a little when the soles of your feet hit the cold hardwood floor. You went to the restroom and began washing your face and brushing your teeth only to hear your boyfriend softly humming in the kitchen. You walked to the kitchen still brushing your teeth, and at the sight before you, you could've sworn you exploded.

Issei was standing in your kitchen flour on his face, an apron, his phone propped up with what you could only assume was a recipe as he whisked a bowl of something. You watched from a distance as he read the different labels on things and checking his phone to make sure they were right.

"You know you may be covered in tattoos, a yakuza but you are the biggest softy in the world" you said making your presence known, your speech was a little slurred from the toothpaste in your mouth making issei chuckle

"Only for you doll" he said, basically giving you heart eyes, you rolled your eyes walking back to your restroom spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing your mouth. You shuffled back into the kitchen seeing you had an hour before your classes started.

"Come give me a kiss doll,l" Matsukawa said as he finished pouring some batter into the pan. You smiled walking to him, Matsukawa hooked his finger around the necklace that said his name, pulling you closer to him with it before he pressed his lips to yours.

Your lips moved against his in perfect tandem, the kiss wasn't sexual it was sweet and full of adoration. You pulled back before mumbling against his lips

"Don't go burning my pancakes babe" he only chuckled pulling away, you turned around to walk to the coffee machine only to feel Matsukawa to land a quick swat on your ass and then squeezing making you yelp and playfully swat at his arm.

"Puppy mind making me a coffee too?" he asked you nodded making a cup big enough for the both of you like you did most mornings. Matsukawa insisted on you sharing a mug claiming it was so you guys wouldn't have more dishes to wash but in actuality something about doing so domestic with you makes his heart soar.

While the keurig warmed up you walked up behind matsukawa pressing the side of your face against his back sighing in contentment,

"Bub you know you didn't have to do this" you said pressing a kiss to matsukawa's bareback

"I know but i wanted to doll, is that a problem?" he teased you huffed playfully saying no

"Ew come on guys it's 7 in the morning" semi said groaning as he came out of his room and into the kitchen

"Morning eita" you said, making sure issei's shirt covered your ass completely.

"Do you work today (y.n)" semi asked putting the tea pot full of water next to the pan of pancakes

"Mhm i have a double at miya's then i go to the club" you said going to the keurig and putting cream and sugar into you and issei's coffee

"That sucks, how much are boo-" you cut semi off by throwing a dish towel toward him shaking your head. You knew if matsukawa heard that you were struggling to pay for textbooks this semester he would jump at the opportunity to pay for them.

"How much are what?" he said looking down at you

"Nothing bub, coffee's ready" you said putting the mug to his lips and tilting it, he sipped the coffee still staring down at you with narrowed eyes trying to figure out what it was.

"Is breakfast almost ready?" semi whined making you roll your eyes, matsukawa hummed a yes before putting the stack of pancakes on the table along with a pan of eggs and bacon. You all scurried to the table thanking him for the food before diving in and making small talk. You were the first to finish. You stood up, pressing a kiss to issei's cheek and thanking him again before going to your room to change.