1.

Naruto's p.o.v

I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I'm a girl. But people see me as a guy. I don't want to correct them. I'm scared of men because when I was 7 I almost got rapped. Kurama came out and killed the guy. I'm 18 now. Well today we have a team meeting. I don't want to go but I have to.

I put my hair up and put on my wig. I wrapped my boobs with a bandage so I don't look like a girl.

"Another day of torture." I mumbled.

'Kit, I don't want you to go out there. You haven't healed all the way.' Kurama said.

"I know but I can't risk having my team come here." I sighed.

I walked out and jumped from roof to roof, avoiding the villagers. I got to our spot and sat under the tree.

"Dobe." Sasuke muttered.

"Teme" I mumbled.

"Don't call Sasuke a teme." Sakura scolded me.

'Say the word kit. I'll end her right now' Kurama started to punch the air.

'Don't' I replied.

I sat there as she ran her mouth. Kakashi finally came so she stopped talking.

"Tomorrow we have a mission. We have to deliver a scroll to the Kazekage." He said.

"Yay I get to see Gaara again!" I shouted.

"You are dismissed. Also let's go get ramen. " Kakashi sensei said.

Everyone but me nodded. I thought about it.

"No I'm just going home. See ya." I waved.

"What! But ramen is your favorite!" Sasuke shouted.

"I just don't want any right now." I lied.

I walked away and back into town. I got tackled down by none other than Sasuke himself.

"What the hell is wrong?!" He shouted at me.

Some villagers stared at us with smirks on their faces. They must think he is gonna beat me.

"Get off me." I kicked him where the sun don't shine.

His face fell in between my boobs.

"Ahhh!" I screamed and pushed him off.

I got up and ran. Some people followed me with weapons. I ran into the forest and lost them.

"Dam it. He's gonna know about it." I sighed.

"Know about what? Where is Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked.

"Somewhere in town." I mumbled.

"See ya dobe." She ran off.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Wanna go train?" I asked Kurama.

'Sure. I wanna do that thing where I come out of you as a human or maybe a ghost." Kurama jumped around.

I jumped on other trees until I came to view of a waterfall. I jumped down and landed in front of the water. I took off the wig and looked at my reflection in the water.

"What do you think it would be like if my parents were alive?"

'Better than what you have now. Maybe you should leave the village. No one will really notice unless they are really close to you.' Kurama said.

"Maybe I should." I said.

"Maybe you should what?" Sasuke asked.

"It's none of your business." I was still looking at the water.