Chapter 3.2 Miniature Date

Marinette feels bad for the guy.  Honestly, being without his mother must be tough.

      She wishes he would speak to her.  At least he did wave at her. She supposes for now it was better than nothing. 

       The girl figures maybe on Monday things will be better.

       Little does she know that things will be far from better.

        She has no idea how things will turn upside down for her in a few days.

         Saturday morning is one day after the dance.      

           Marinette went to see Adrien again.

            Adrien sure was glad to see her. 

               "Hi, Marinette!"

                "Hi, Adrien!"

               "Want to go get ice-cream?"  Adrien asks.

               He thinks she does not want to but the surprised look she gives him.

               "Yes, that sounds like fun."

                Adrien grins.

                Natalie smiles.

              Adrien and Marinette arrive at the ice-cream stand. Marinette orders her's first, then Adrien his. Adrien pays for the treat before Marinette can protest.

              As they finish it, Marinette laughs. Adrien got a little on his face.

            Adrien wipes it off with his napkin. He sees Marinette got some on her cheek. He kisses her then, wipes off the rest of the sticky mess.  

               The rest of the day, Marinette refuses to speak to him.         

          Adrien goes home by himself. 

         Marinette returns to the bakery. Neither of them says a word about what happened between them.

          Adrien is hurt. To him, the time with her was more than an outing. It was his first date. He did not mean to make her angry.  He just likes her that is all.

             Find out more in Chapter 4

             bye, bye little owlets!  

   -Summer out!