Jujustu High School

I guess that doesn't seem like a bad idea. You slowly nodded and Gojo smiled. Itadori did the same.

Gojo takes a step forward and taps his forehead. Not even a second later he passes out.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" You question him. What did he do? Gojo walks over to you.

"He is alright so don't worry" he states as he does the same thing to you.

"Oh o-" you try to finish your sentence but you start to feel weak.

"K" you mutter quietly as you soon start to close your eyes. The last thing you remember is that Gojo was behind you and you heard some faint talking

"We'll take them back" you hear as you feel yourself getting picked up and slung over Gojo's shoulder. You then passed out.

-Fuhsiguro's POV-

I watch as Gojo knocks them out and puts them over his shoulder.

"Hey get over here and help me!" Gojo exclaims. I run over there and grab Itadori.

"So what will happen to them? And what did you mean by the, getting killed?" I question.

"The jujutsu regualtions" was the only thing that Gojo said. Oh wait..under the jujutsu regulation, even if they are potential vessels they might get executed. I don't want that to happen. They could be really helpful for jujutsu sorcerers.

"I don't want them to die" I state plainly. I look Gojo in his blindfold waiting for his response. He stays silent for a moment but then speaks up.

"Personal opinion?" Gojo asks. I nod.

"Yes please do something about it." I ask pleadingly. He smiles and nods.

"Don't worry, if it's a request from a student, Leave it to me!" He exclaims. We start to head back. Once we get there Gojo takes both of them and heads somewhere. He tells me to go home so I leave him.

-3rd person-

Once Itadori and y/n wake up, Gojo explains what happened again and what choices they have.After everything is settled, Itadori and y/n  separate and will soon meet up with Gojo so they can meet the principle of Jujustu High.

-Itadori's POV-

After I woke up I went to go check on my friends.

"You probably won't believe this but this weird monster attacked us, and I was captured too" Sasaki says.

"I believe you" I say and continue

"That finger was a special grade cursed object. It had the power to draw other curses to it and make them stronger. It wasn't your fault." After some explained and reassuring that Iguchi would be ok, I said my goodbyes and left. I went to go get the ashes of my Grandpa. I met up with Gojo on the way and we talked a bit before going to the cremation room. Gojo asked me once more what I wanted to do. If I wanted to become a jujustu sorcerer or be executed. Depending on my answer, I would have to eat another finger or not.I agreed to become a sorcerer and help people have a normal death.

I went into the cremation room with Gojo and picked up the ashes and put them into a container.

"Do you still have that finger?" I ask Gojo. He holds it up and I walk over to him and I take it.

"Looking at it, it's pretty disgusting" I look at it with disgust as Gojo backs away. I quickly throw it into my mouth and eat it. All of a sudden there is this powerful, eerie feeling that washes over me. I clench my chest and stumble forward a bit. Sukuna takes over and I lean against a wall and laugh.

-3rd person-

Itadori begins to laugh maniacally as he clenched his chest. After a few seconds he rises up back again, gags, then laughs

"Gross!" He exclaims sticking out his tongue. He was back to his normal self.

"So gross it's funny!" He says as tears form at the sides of his eyes. Gojo laughs as he watched Itadori walk away in disgust.

"Something wrong?" Itadori asks after he is done feeling sick.

"Nope. Nothing at all." Gojo says smirkingly.

"Well now I gotta go meet up with y/n so I'll pick you up later to go check out Jujustu High" Gojo says as he turns around heading for the door. He waves before stepping out.

-It's kinda short sry-