Fun day

"See! Itadori has no problem with it!" You exclaim. Maybe since Itadori has no problem with doing it, it would put pressure on the boys to do it.

"Well yea, of course he has no problem with it."Fushiguro muttered angrily.

"I will give you 5000 yen if you do that." Nobara tires to bargain with him but it doesn't seem to work.

(Around 50 dollars.it's actually 45 but let's just go with 50 lol)

"Yea..no"

"Yooo! This is so cool!" Itadori says in excitement as he strikes some poses in the maid costume"

"Oh would you look at that? Itadori was already in it. I don't have to do it now" Fushiguro tries to get out of it.

"Itadori." The two girls say.

"Yes ma'am's, I know" he says putting his hand over his face, getting ready for something big.

"Fushiguro! Why don't you do this with me??? Looks how seggsy I look~ ❤️"

(The image here isn't loading but if you've watched Haikyu it's the scene where Tanaka imitates him having a gf and if you haven't just think of a boy acting uhhh...cutesy?? Idk.someone plz help in the comments lol)

"....I'm going to bed" he then slips out of the room and goes to his dorm.

"You won't get away with this!" He hears in the distance which was probably Nobara and y/n going up in fumes.

————————————-

"Sensei~" you and Nobara went to him and tries to get him to do it too.

"As much as I would love to *cough no I would not cough* I have business to attend to. The higher-ups called. You guys should also get some rest just in case for tomorrow."

"Awwww.." you said in a sad tone.

"Y'all bitches don't know what life about" Nobara pouts.

"Kugisaki" Gojo says.

"Language please" he continues.

"Yessir" she rolls her eyes and goes back to her room. Gojo also leaves to do his business which just leaves you and Itadori.

Alone

"Wanna go rob a store?" He suddenly asks.

"Hell yea, I'm down" you say as you grab your jacket from and couch.

"No hesitation I see" he laughs as he grabs his own. He first goes to the bathroom to take of the dress, then you guys leave.

"Let's rob a candy store" you suggest as you were currently craving chocolate.

"Ok, I'm fine with that"  he agrees and you both head out. You guys head out to a candy store not to far away but enough so nobody would suspect it's you guys,plus you both wore disguises. Once you got there, you looked around.

"There's no one inside"

"Ok, I got this" Itadori pulls up his sleeve ready to punch through the glass but you stop him.

"That would be to suspicious because no regular human could punch through glass" you reason with him. He nods his head and grabs a rock to chuck it. It breaks the glass and you guys were about to step in.

"What are you guys doing?" A voice asks. You both flinch and turn around slowly. You see a man in a hoodie.

"Uhhhh.." both of you couldn't think of a excuse. The scene was way to figure out. A broken window, two people in disguises creeping in the window. It was clear.