First Exorsize

-First things first-
THIS PHOTO IS FUCKING GORGEOUS
liek fuck mahito in the anime but this THIS IS A WHOLE ASS MASTERPEICE ugh their so freaking hot-
Onto the story

"Ok that seems easy enough"

"Megumi you stay here" Gojo stops him from going forward. He nods his head in acknowledgment.

" I want to know what you guys are capable of so just think of this as a field test. Nobara, Yuuji, and y/n  you guys go in."

"Geh"

"Huh? but I thought only curses could exorcize other curses?" Itadori asks and y/n follows up by nodding.

"We cant use jujutsu yet." he continues. Gojo pulls out a weapon that looks like a very big knife and hands it to Itadori.

"This is a sorcery tool which is also used to exorcize curses. It's also known as a cursed tool" Itadori examine it in his hand.

"Don't let Sukuna out because as fast as he can rid of curses he can get rid of actual people"

"Got it"

"Uhhhhhh...? Hello? I'm right here? What about me?" Y/n says waiting for her own tool.

"Oh yeaaaa" Gojo gets reminded and pulls out another weapon. It's in the shape of a sword. (Just think of Captain Yami's sword from Black Clover it's the only one I can think of rn. If you don't know Black Clover just think of a sword)

"Woa...this is cool man...!" She laughs and flips in on her hand.

"Just swing it around at the curse. That should do the job" Gojo tries to explain to y/n.

"Yea no shit Sherlock. I think I know how to use a sword" she says rolling her eyes.

"Y/n...."

"Yessir"

"You know what? Just go already I can deal with you later" he says sighing having enough of what was going on. She walks away with a smile on her face with Itadori and Kugisaki behind her. Once they get in the building Kugisaki starts to build up a plan.

"I got the second floor. Itadori can get the first one and y/n you get the third. Once we are done we will meet right here" the others nod and the plan and go to their floors.

-Y/n POV-

Once Nobara made a plan I went to the third floor while Nobara went to the second one. A few moments after I hear a loud bang coming from back down. A curse probably attacked one of them.
' shit I should go help them shouldn't I?'
I talk a step down the stairs but soon stop myself.

' I should trust them. I have my own job'

I continue going up the stairs and check the rooms. All of them were clear and I had two more rooms left. I had the girls bathroom and the boys one. I go into the girls bathroom with my guard up.

'There should be a curse in here and if is not, it's gonna be in the boys bathroom'

*BAM* I flinch as I turn around to the bathroom stalls. I saw one of the doors moving a bit back and forth. It was the last stall so I make my way quietly taking soft steps to the stall. There was most definitely a curse here. I knock on the door opening it a bit, peeking in. There was nothing.

'I could've sworn I saw this door move. I was so sure something was in it'

"heEeEy" I hear behind me. I flinch at the noise and quickly swing my sword behind me, moving me body to see who or what that was. I see the curse mumbling a bunch of incoherent words. It reaches out 2 out of its three arms and I cut those off. The third arm seemed to be in the middle of the stomach. It came at me again and I slashed two lines diagonal and it split in two. The hand in the middle opened and revealed a key. I took it and went to meet up with the others.