Great To Be Back

Today was the day I was going back to Hogwarts to work as A potions assistant. I was nervous because the last time I saw Professor Snape was when I was crying to him telling him about my abusive father. I had been learning about heeling powers trying to hear my scars but since my father knew very dark magic and worked for the dark lord. I packed my stuff and put some razors just incase I needed some relief. (If you guys get offended in anyway please tell me and read the description because this book will involve rape, trauma and self harm and dont hesitate to message me if you need anyone to talk to)

I closed my luggage once I finished packing to hear a knock on the door. I grabbed my wand tightly as I headed to the door. I opened it slowly and kept my wand pointed as I saw Professor McGonagall at my door. I slowly lowered my wand and said " I'm sorry." She smiled sadly and said " Its alright dear, I'm here to take to Hogwarts is that alright?" I nodded as I felt the sun on my skin. " dear its hot why are you wearing long sleeves?" I put head down and said " I just dont want people seeing my scars Minnie." she hugged me as she said " Oh my dear, if you need anyone you have me to talk to." I smiled softly at her and said " Thank you Minnie." She grabbed my wrist as we apparated to Hogwarts.

" Welcome Back Genevieve." I smiled at her as she walked me to the great hall. I saw all the Professor staring at me with smiles expect professor Snape who hasn't stopped looking at his food. " Genevieve, what a wonderful surprise to see you" Madam Pomfrey said as she gave me a hug. I went over to my seat by Snape and said "Professor, Hello nice to see you." He stopped glaring at his food and said " Nice to see you too Miss Gandalf." A small smile crept on my face and I said with a small voice " Nice to see you too Professor." I got up from seat and was stopped my Madam Pomfrey " Dear aren't you gonna eat?" I shook my head and said "Oh I'm not hungry." with a sad face she let me go as I walked to my room. I opened it to see it decorated to my style books everywhere, a small kitchen, a bathroom with all my products and a bedroom with all my clothes.

I set my bag down a quickly opened it. " I really should get rid of this" I said as I played with the razor a bit. I heard a knock on the door and quickly put it away as I saw Snape. " I just wanna set some rules will you, You may call me Severus when were not with students, you will listen to me and only me and dont expect me to be nice." I rolled my eyes and said " Is that is Severus?" He handed me paperwork and said " Go over this before the students come on Monday, I want it on my desk Sunday night." I grabbed the papers and said " yeah." With a flick of his cape he left down the hall to the potions classroom. I locked my door and quickly changed into my Pajamas and went to bed.

A/N

I hope you guys will enjoy this book more but so far I love it :)