Forgiveness

I sighed as I didn't really sleep sleep that much I need to stop cutting. I decided to just wake up at 5 and got ready. Severus usually lets me in the classroom when ever I want which is weird. I pulled out some papers to grade while I was in deep thought. I didnt notice him pull up a chair beside me. " um Genevieve I would like to apologize.." I looked up confused and gave him the look to continue.

" I shouldn't of been rude, you've been through tons of shit, um sorry and it's not fair for me to be an arse. Your my coworker not. A student." ( ps if you dont like the way I'm making sev, Um sorry but this my book ty) I smiled softly at him and said " Apologly accepted Severus." He gave a small smile and said " Now shall we head to breakfast." I nodded and got up with him. " so this Sirius Black who is he?" He shook his head and said " well I went to school with him and his friends and apparently he killed his bestfriend." I gasped in shock and said " dang that's really sad, imma go say hi to the new teacher brb Sev." He nodded and watched as I went to introduce myself.

" Hi, I'm Genevieve" He had scars along his face and said with a small tried smile " I'm Remus, Remus Lupin." I smiled as I went " So Dada huh?" He laughed and said yeah Old dumbles said he needed me so I accepted." I laughed at his humor and said " you see Minevera and Pompma, I call our trio the bad bitches." He chuckled and said " They allow you?" I nodded with a smile while sitting down. I began putting some food and he said " I know this is a weird question but how are you so tiny." I giggled and said " Honestly Remus I dont fucking know." He laughed again and said " Well we better tone it down since the students are here."

I nodded and put a more serious face but failed as me and him bursted into laughter. I wiped a tear out of my eye as Minnie started looking at us. The students all were confused at Severus pulled up a chair next to us confused on why we were laughing. " Hey Gena wanna meet me for tea later." I smiled and said sure is 7 fine?" He nodded as we went our separate ways for teaching. I followed Severus out as we made our way to the classroom. " Hey Genevieve can you teach my classes today?" I nodded and said " are you feeling okay?" He nodded and left to his private chambers. Once the students came in they were all muttering. " Okay Students you all know I'm Professor Gandalf so, shall we began?" They all nodded expect a 3rd year with Blonde hair said

" Wheres Professor Snape?" I smiled softly and said " Hes not feeling well now lets began." They all took out there books and listened. Once all my classes ended I decided to finish some paper work for Severus so he wouldnt do any. " Hey, Gena did everything go right?" I lifted up my head to see severus and said " Yeah, Sev I just finished all the paperwork so you wouldnt have to." He looked confused and saw all the papers graded. He showed a smile and said " Thank you." I nodded my head and head to see Remus for tea. " Gena you made it!" I smiled at Remus and said " Yes I did you dork." He had a fake hurt expression as he sat me down and headed me tea. " wanna see somthing cool Rem?" He nodded eagerly watching as I transformed into a white fluffy dog. " Wait your an animagus?" I nodded my head and scratched my head on his leg. He laughed and patted me.

" I usually call myself Snow or snowy when I'm in this form" he smiled and said " anyways I'm sorry to cut this short I have to be somewhere soon." I nodded and gave him a hug bye as I headed to my room to sleep.