Jerk

Trigger warning: self-harm and abuse

woke up, and decided to take a shower.  I made my bed and picked out my outfit of the day which was a skirt, White buttoned top, A jacket and some black boots. I turned on the shower waiting for it to be warm. Once it was warm I undressed myself and got in the shower. I felt insecure of my scars and tried to make this shower quick. I grabbed the shampoo and put some on my hair. I rubbed it sighing at the good feeling. I washed it out and moved on to the conditioner. I let it stay on for a minute until I washed it out. I grabbed the loofa and put some body wash. I finished the shower and sighed as I still felt tired. I wrapped the towel around my body and left the bathroom to get dressed. I looked into the mirror trying to find positives and smiled softly at myself. I got dressed and left my room to go eat breakfast.

" Oh Genevieve, Good morning dear." I smiled at Madam Pomfrey and said " Good Morning!" I sat next to Severus as I poured myself a bit of food. " Good Morning Miss Gandalf." I turned over to see Severus staring at me and said " Good morning Professor Snape." I finished eating and made my way back to my room to work on papers. I sat at my desk and began working till i heard a knock on my door. "Yes?" Professor Snape walked in and said " I hope you know whatever niceness happened when you were in school was pity and things change, I dont wanna hear about your issues or anything." I looked up at him feeling my blood boil and said calmly " I legit JUST came back barley said anything to you and yet your treating me like one of your students, I will not deal with your disrespect. If I'm to be your assistant we will be treated as equal." He walked towards me and said

"I dont know who you think you are but you dont treat me like that." I smirked and said " Now were even, now if you dont mind I want you to leave, I came here thinking you would be nice a bit but I was wrong, good bye professor." He angrily walked away as I took a deep breath.

Flashback when she was 6

Just because I helped make you doesn't mean i love you, your nothing but a stupid bitch. I whimpered scared of what he was going to do. "Dad I'm sorry please f-forgive me." I started crying as he hit me. "You disgust me, got to your room you fucking mistake.

I had tears in my eyes and quickly wiped them. "Gena are you okay." I wiped my face with my sleeve and said " Yeah I'm fine Minnie." She walked out with a small smile leaving me with my paperwork." I got up quickly to open my drawer to get a razor. I went to bathroom and cut myself silently crying. I looked at my bloodied arm and wrapped a bandage around it and cleaned the bathroom up. I decided to head down for dinner trying to hide my arms. I sat down at the end not talking to anyone till Minnie came up and said " May I sit by you." I nodded as we started talking. I thanked her for talking to me and headed to bed.

A/N

I'm sorry if I offended anyone but please read my warning before you read.