⛧Introduction⛧

⛧ welcome :) This is True royalty, a dream x male reader wattpad by me, iixcell. I like writing, mcyt and clout, so guess what. This won't be all wholesome and fluffy but I'm not writing damn smut ew gross. Also swearing :) this ain't no Christian wattpad fic. I mean- you're on wattpad you're not going to heaven lol /j /j my friend told me that's too mean but I'm keeping it in. Onto the story ⛧

Y/N was a new level of beauty. Not only fitting the menacing theme, standing at 6'2 with dirty blonde hair and vivid red eyes.

The red eyes fit right in with technoblade's and Ranboo's, though, there was one thing that seperated their mesmerising eyes, Ranboo's and Technoblade's were deep, blood thristy eyes, they swirled and seemed devoid of any sparkle.

Y/N's eyes.. They were vibrant. So bright rumours say they could light up a whole room, shadows retreated into the deepest corners of them, Rumours say they held a galaxy inside them, they sparkled with bloodlust.

His hair was fluffy and soft, it was a dust blonde with dark roots, it wasn't per-say light, though not dark, in-fact, the perfect balance between the two. Y/N's hair was relatively long, the front was plaited and tied back, his hair brushed just under his shoulders, curling at the end. In short, he was the definition of beauty, a shining star in the ebony sky, a shimmering ruby amongst the rubble.

Though his beauty was not where the praise would stop. His personality was rich, he had a regal vibe to him. Though Y/N was known for his light-heartedness, even in tense situations, despite this threatening look he had. His clothing wouldn't make his case better, with the whole menacing thing.

⛧

⛧Y/N's job was simple, be around, protect technoblade and ranboo when needed and just generally be moral support

Y/N's job was simple, be around, protect technoblade and ranboo when needed and just generally be moral support. Simple. Though it would lead to some heated debates when Y/N would show up with Technoblade and Ranboo to top-secret, important meetings involving the worlds most powerful leaders. Y/N always won. Maybe it was his charm, maybe it was the way his eyes would light up like a newly lit fire when he was called 'less important' or 'useless'. Either way, it was for sure Y/N had a way with words.

Though one thing Y/N lacked, was the ability to feel love. His heart, despite his happy demeanour, was stone cold. A crimson rose unable to be picked. That's how he earned his title, the bloody rose. A rose whose thorns so sharp, would scare off anyone who dared to think of picking it. Y/N. One of the blood districts pride and joy.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊

Word count: 496
This was super short-but it is an introduction. Hope you like this and the rest of the fic. :)

YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP THE DESCRIPTION‼️I JUST LIKE WRITING DESCRIPTIONS LOL.
The red eyes are important later in the plot though ;)