⛧Chapter 3⛧

⛧ How long has it been? Idk. Eh, I write when I feel like it, anyways, I get distracted and disinterested quickly so if this gets discontinued don't be suprised, I'll give you an ending if I do, I'm not that mean, maybe. ⛧

Y/N groaned, leaning back in his seat, he was watching the carnival be assembled, helping sort and keep everything in order. He hated it, but he had bestowed it upon himself to, and Y/N's exact words 'Make this the most epic fun thingy I forgot the word'.

"I'm keeping my goddamn promise this is going to be so epic" He gave a confident smirk before standing up again, wandering towards a duo of travellers who were struggling to put up their tent.

"Ya need some help?" He smiled warmly

"Right." Techno mumbled, rubbing his hands together slowly. Sitting to his left, sitting to his front were barons, to his right, Ranboo. Followed by more barons. They were representing nearby kingdoms and neighbouring counties along with the blood district.

"I understand that the blood ball is a very prestigious and important event for not only the country of the blood district, but the world" One baron, who technoblade knew as baron Hbomb, serving under King erets rule. "But carriages leading to the country of the blood district will block roads in the neighbouring countries." He paused for a second, afew barons nodding in agreement. "The countries of: L'manburg, Biroma, DreamSMP and greater dreamsmp and even to some extent The badlands"

"Hm" Technoblade just hummed in response, creating invisible patterns on the polished wood table.

"Baron Hbomb raises a good point, King Technoblade." Another baron piped up, His name was George. The representative and baron of the dreamSMP and the greater dreamSMP. "These surrounding countries are quite populated, especially the DreamSMP and L'manburg. We need more paths so that the carriages don't get in the way of people."

"I would suggest taking the outskirts." Techno's elder baron spoke up. "Farmland have rather good pathways and are less densely populated. Right?"

"Phil raises a point" Ranboo mutters, playing with his tie "Plus, Aren't there already well made paths linking up the surrounding countries? Ones near farmland, that is.."

"Correct. The blood district created them for easier trade, I believe." The baron Hbomb replied

"Well, They're quick, not too dangerous and away from densely populated areas.. People shall travel by them" Phil chirped, a small smile on his face.

"How about visitors?" Awesamdude, the baron of the badlands spoke up.

"Well, Allies are always welcomed.."

Phil began writing as Techno picked at his nails and rambled on.

"L'manburg, Biroma, The badlands and Kinoko kingdom are all welcomed" technoblade watched as Ranboo did little fistbumps to the air hearing the name Kinoko kingdom. The king, Karl, was much of an older brother or even father figure to ranboo. Though King Karl's fiancé's were apart of other countries, the 3 ruled the peaceful country hand-in-hand.

"How about the others you suggested, Techno?" Phil questioned

"Fiiinnee, maybe King Dream can come" He snorted, Few barons along with Phil and Ranboo snickered with him. The friendly rivalry between the 2 Kings had lasted years, all in good fun, that is. "How about Emperor Jschlatt?" He asked, mainly looking to Phil.

Philza was loyal to the throne, he served technoblade's mentor and the mentor before that.. And the mentor before that, so on so fourth. He had been with the throne for as long as techno could remember. He was a loyal server, though he seemed to have a soft spot for the young ruler technoblade and his rather clueless protégé.

"The country of Manburg was known as quite the disruptive one, causing war with one of our closest allies.. I should know about the war first hand. Though, seeing his new peaceful campaign, this could help. Maybe we could have another ally."

"Manburg has caused havoc to L'manburg and the dreamSMP. Do we know whether the Kings are on good terms?" Questioned Hbomb

"King Dream and Emperor Schlatt are on rather good terms, having been allies in the past, doing trade, fighting wars together. An overall odd dynamic to say the least." George smiled, "Besides, I believe Emperor Schlatt to be a relative of King dream, Seeing as they both are related to past queen of the dreamSMP, Elder Puffy."

"I would say King Wilbur Soot and Emperor Jschlatt are on neutral terms too.." Ponk rambled, How King Wilbur had any trust in Ponk to be his baron, no one knew. "They had past friendships, Along with both being an ally of the dreamSMP, I belive they fought in wars together."

"Its settled." Technoblade turned around, shooing off some servants to draft letters to different Kings and Queens. He stopped in the door frame, gesturing for Ranboo to follow.

Ranboo got up hurriedly and speed-walked towards the door, despite it taking about 5 steps for him to get to the door. He smiled towards the barons before taking his leave with his teacher.

"Thank you for joining this meeting" Philza bowed his head politely "Allow the guards to escort you to the carriages"
He gestured his hand towards a handful of guards, standing orderly, yet still on high alert. Phil gave a warm smile before leaving to help the servants draft and send out letters

One by one, Techno watched as Barons flooded out the front gate, Returning to their respectful carriages.

He turned to look at Ranboo, who was looking out the other side of the hall, gazing at the in-progress fair. It wasn't much, but it would put a smile on the citizens faces. Ranboo watched as Y/N meticulously directed groups of people, helped put together stands and wrote down all the progress taking place without breaking a sweat.

The fair was sure to be nice.

⛧1047 words⛧

⛧Again, a short chapter, but I'm a sucker for good pacing :) I'm back! I didn't know why I left in the first place honestly. It's not like this is draining, I just kinda forgot lol. Anyways, don't get your hopes up for a next chapter super soon, this is just to pass the time tbh. Also this was only proof-read once, very half-assedly too- so-⛧