⛧Chapter 4⛧

⛧ I'M NOT DEAD !! Just lost interest and had too many ideas lmaooo. Anyways, Chapter 4 !! It's here !! Hope you enjoy, maybe we'll actually see dream this time too⛧

Y/N groaned loudly, trailing behind technoblade as they carefully wove through the crowds of people surrounding their respective games and stands.

He smiled at staring people and patted the heads of young children as he hurried to catch up to the rather quick walker that was technoblade.

"Why am I following you again?" Y/N questioned, glancing at the ferris wheen and the running and jumping children.

"Think of this as a warm up for the blood ball" He replied, not even sparing a glance for Y/N, He stared forward, a determined shine in his eyes, just emphasised more by his slightly furrowed eyesbrows.

Y/N was going to interject, seeing as the blood ball not for another month. But seeing how bad the blood god and the blood Prince were at social interactions. And the overall just hyping the blood ball up to the citizens.

He just rolled his eyes and stayed behind technoblade, the flowing crimson cloak got annoying, but being infront of techno would be fruitless, since he had no idea where the 2 were going.

Y/N glanced around hesitantly at the realisation a certain lanky Prince wasn't glued to his side. "... Say, where's the Prince?"

"He's where we're going. Don't worry I didn't leave your 'son' unprotected" Techno teased, still not looking at Y/N, but he already knew what his reaction would be.

Y/N just grumbled some insult aimed at the Blood God and puffed out his cheeks.

"Act proper now, we're coming up on our destination" He replied nonchalantly.

"And why exactly are we going to this destination?" Y/N peeked over Technoblade's shoulder, a closed off cobblestone peir met his eyes, a cluster of blurred together silhouettes stood swaying at the end.

"We wanna be on friendly terms with everyone, so I invited some allies to the fair you so kindly set up"

Y/N stopped for a second

"HUH!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!" He shouted, the 2 now sttod facing eachother "I-I NEED TO GET READY- LOOK HOW DIRTY AND MESSY I AM!"

Y/N gestured to himself, he was wearing a Button up red shirt with the sleeves rolled up. The first 2 buttons were undone and parts of the shirt were stained with oil and dirt with helping with machinery. His ashy black dress pants were mostly untouched and his belt and chains were fine, his combat boots were scuffed and muddy.

"Fineee" Technoblade looked up, arms and shoulders drooping in defeat "Go have an emergency outfit change, you diva"

"You'll regret saying that-" He quickly glanced at the small crowd on the stone peir "- Later"

Techno could only get out a sarcastic "Sure" before Y/N made a bolt for the castle, running like some princess.

Techno just groaned before heading towards the blocked off cobble peir.

The figures waved to him and he was quick to join the group.

"Hey, where is Y/N?" Questioned Ranboo with furrowed brows

"He's getting ready-he was all messy and sweaty from helping set up the ferris wheel" Techno pointed over his shoulder with his thumb towards the lit up wheel that towered over the rest of the fair. It truly was amazing, He applauded Y/N for the idea.

"So your little blood rose won't be joining us?" Questioned Wilbur in a jokingly snarky Manor. Technoblade whipped around to meet the dark eyes of Wilbur Soot.