⛧ Chapter 5 ⛧

⛧ lol slow updates be like. Also I wrote this chapter on my phone at 4 am <3 we love a healthy sleep schedule- anyways- you're here for the Royal gay AU ⛧

The rest of the night was blurry. So blurry.

He couldn't remember a single thing except that... That god damn smile.

God, why was it so hard for him to forget? Those 2 beady eyes. How could they speak so much emotion despite being 2 dots of paint?

The rose wilted when he saw that mask.

Now, he was laying on a crimson, bloody red velvet sofa, 3 days later. Accross the room, sitting at a small table was Technoblade and Ranboo, The royalty deeply engrossed in a rather intense game of chess.

The blood god was winning, but every time they played the Prince got closer and closer to winning. Y/N and Technoblade had noticed this and it was almost like an awakening for the Blood royalty. Especially Technoblade.

This boy would rule the blood kingdom. He would be the blood god soon enough, and Technoblade's, Y/N's too, job would be done. Technoblade would be stripped of his crown and his rank would heighten to a Blood elder. The most highly respected, the blood god would bow.

Retirement didn't sound too bad...

But his job wasn't over yet.

"I-is there gonna be any more events?" Y/N questioned, staring up at the carved ceiling nervously.

"What? Miss them already?" The blood god mused, not tearing his eyes away from the chess board.

"Of course I don't" He snickered, glancing at the very concentrated Ranboo.

"Well, we have a meal with some newer allies scheduled for next week... Also we're visiting the neighboring kingdoms a few days after that" He rambled, knocking over one of Ranboo's pawns and moving to the side.

He moved the queen into the clear area on the right of the board, swapping the piece for a pawn, surrounding the King, playing defensive and offensive.

"Blah blah blahhh- who's gonna be there?" He made a fake snoring noise before rolling off the plush sofa and sitting cross-legged on the grey marble floor.

"Ohhh, that's what this is about, Hm?" He finally looked towards Y/N, staring directly into his bright scarlet eyes. Emotions swirled in the red like fish in the sea, curiosity, but more evidently, nervousness, timidness, almost a type of embarrassment.

Y/N stayed quiet as Technoblade turned his head back towards the game. "Well, at the dinner, there'll be the emperor of manberg, Jschlatt, and his Lord, Connor. There's also The king of Las nevadas, Quackity and his right hand man Slimecicle.-"

"Hm."

"The dinner is for new or less close allies, so no, your Bff's won't be there. Elder Phil will be there, along with Elder puffy and the current king, King Dream, along with his Baron George Forohfor (404, get it?) and His head Knight Sapnap. King Badboyhalo of the Badlands, his baron Awesam Dude and his head Knight Skeppy will also be there. Eret of Biroma and his baron HBomb will be attending too."

Y/N stared, dumbfounded, at the Blood god. "Damnnn. That's a lot of people, ya know?"

"Look at me stepping out of my comfort zone" The blood god snickered, turning back to the increasingly intense game of chess. "Why do you ask, Y/N?"

Y/N turned slightly to the left, almost to hide himself from the embarrassment of answering the question truthfully.

"Well?" Technoblade questioned again, growing ever more impatient.

"Well..." Y/N leant his head on the plush sofa behind him "I was just- Wondering if I uhm-.."

The blood god raised a brow.

"If I had any more work- since... I set up the festival-and all-" he stuttered out nervously, normally, Y/N was an amazing liar, but his pride and his embarrassment over took him, shaking his body, as the shame of wanting to see King Dream again was almost too much.

"Oh! No, no" Technoblade chuckled breathily, "No, this feast was set up by, mainly, elder Philza, elder puffy and I, though Ranboo was very helpful too"

The blood Prince Flinched and looked up, suprised, at the mention of his name.

Ranboo and Technoblade locked eyes for a good 10 seconds before they hurriedly continued with their game.

"Good, because i don't wanna work anymore" Y/N sighed an overly heavy, dramatic sigh, leaning back until his back was against the cold marble floor and he stared up at the painted ceiling.  

Depictions of beautiful angels with large ivory wings and halos glowing gold, amidst the angels, sitting upon a cloud yellowed from the sunset, was Eros, or more commonly known as cupid. He held his infamous bow, made of light wood carved beautifully, tinted a gradient of pink at the top and a golden yellow at the bottom. Loaded into the bow was an arrow, pointed and precise, carved in the same ornate way, though only the tip of the arrow glowed, reflecting an extraordinary mixture of the natural salmon pink glow and the orange hues of the setting sun. On one side of the room sat the vague shape of a woman with long light brown hair and a beautifully woven silk dress the colour of watered down gold. She looked towards the other side, where Eros' unique arrow was pointed. There stood a man, battle-clad and scarred from war, he held a pristine iron spear in one hand and a decorated shield in the other. His face was mostly obscured by his helmet, but the lovestruck look in the eyes was unmistaken.

Y/N found the painting quite confusing the first time he saw it, but the more time he spent staring up at it, he found beauty in the details, like how despite the warriors spear being crystal clean, the man's hands were bloodied and dirty, he loved the uniqueness of the angels and so much more.

Though, only recently, had he started imagining himself as one of the love-sick humans, staring helplessly at each other.

No, no he wasn't love-sick.

He couldn't be.

He hated dream. That's what is.

Not love.

⛧ 𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊. ⛧

⛧Yo. Anyways me wanna make long chapters but brain and the need to be dramatic say 'No <3'. Uh, hope you guys are good with slow updates and like- 600-1000 Chapters? Well if you aren't this is definitely not the book for you. Anyways that's it for now I guess, If you want to, leave me suggestions on other shit you wanna see my write. I might make a on shots book because hyper-fixation anyways bye I guess- ⛧

⛧1114 words⛧