1

I am the adopted daughter of Charlie and Renee, Angelica Swan. My last name was originally Kings, but we changed it to avoid suspicion. My sister is Bella. Theres a secret. I am actually not a human. My family knows, and they still love me anyways. I am 18 years old, well physically at least. I'm actually 531 years old. So technically that makes me old enough to be someones super great grandma. But I never had kids.
I am what people call a goddess reincarnation. I am not as powerful as a full blood goddess, but I have been blessed with things. Beauty, immortality, and elemental abilities. I also have white feather wings I can hide under my skin. I have inhuman senses, i can tell if someone is human or not, and i have excellent hearing. And yes, I know other creatures exist. A lon time ago, I visited an island, and swam deep under water, able to breathe by manipulating the water. I met merpeople. That was a wonderful time.
I was found by Charlie and Renee, who was pregnant with Bella, found me. I had a fever. Most of the time I could manipulate the water away, or create a fire, but I had fallen asleep, and gotten the fever. It wouldnt have killed me, and went away in a few days, but they didnt know that. When I went inside, I had woken up, and out of fear, my wings came out. I was sick, and confused, but they still took care of me, even after finding out what I was. I stayed with them.
Me and Bella are moving back with Charlie in a place called Forks, Washington. Charlie was going to pick us up, but I got my own car. So we were on a road trip. Most of our clothes were already shipped there though. Once I started living with Charlie and renee, I resorted to finding jobs, but never stayed in one for more than a few years. I saved up a lot of money, but still helped them with expenses when they needed it. On top of that, I had a few pieces of gold the mer gave me. I saved three and I still have it to this day, but the other two were cashed out. Bella is sleeping as we pass the sign welcoming us into Forks. My expensive car stands out against the full and older town.

 My expensive car stands out against the full and older town

I drive to the house, where Charlie is sitting on the porch. I nudge Bella.
"Huh?" She asks groggily.
"Wake up sis, were here." I chuckle. I get out, walking to Charlie.
"Hey dad." I smile, hugging him.
"How was the trip Angel bear?" He smiles.
"Good." I say as Bella approaches. "Bella slept most of the way."
Dad ruffles her hair and laughs to which she awkwardly smiles.
"Your old room is still there." He says to Bella. "Go check it out."
She does, and he turns to me.
"You dont mind picking her up from school and dropping her off do you?" He asks. "I have a truck as a surprise, but it's still getting fixed up."
"Of course I don't mind." I smile. A car pulls up. Out comes Billy, another who knows my true secret, and Jacob. Him and Bella are childhood friends. But he knew me. I was like the aunt.
"Hello, Billy, Jacob." I smile.
"Auntie Angelica?" Jacob asks in surprise. "Why do you look the same? Shouldnt you be more.... wrinkly?"
"Ask Billy when you get home." I laugh. I should be wrinkly. No, I should be dust. Whatever tho. I step inside the house and call for Bella. I tell my dad I'm going to rest, and he hugs me as I head to my room to sleep. I set an early alarm, and lay my head on my pillow, eyes shutting.