6

I wake up, and ruffly my hair before heading to take a shower. I get out, and start to work on my hair. I grab the curling iron, and curl it into beautiful curls. I grab two strands on the side, and some on the top, pinning it up in a half up half down look. I pull out some shorter strands, curling them, making the curls frame my face. I do some Cateye liner, and some natural color matte lipstick.

I leave the bathroom, looking through my closet to find a nice first day on the job outfit

I leave the bathroom, looking through my closet to find a nice first day on the job outfit. I can already hear Bells getting in the shower. Dad left for work while I was in the shower, and most likely left a not on the counter. I find my outfit, putting it on before grabbing my heels.

I grab my phone, keys, and head downstairs

I grab my phone, keys, and head downstairs. I get some orange juice, drinking it. Bella is coming down the stairs wearing an oversized purple hoodie, and black worn jeans.
"Is that my hoodie?" I playfully ask. She nods.
"You look nice." She smiles.
"thanks." I say. "You do as well. Are you ready?"
She nods, and we get in the car, driving to school. We get out, and I lock the car, and head inside. Eyes follow me. Bella seems to be uncomfortable, she stands closer to me.
"Go to class, I'll probably see you later okay?" I say.
She nods. I head to the office.
I see the principal.
He hands me two folders.
"You will be teaching juniors and seniors." He says. "Just ask someone to direct you to class 63B, English. In each folder is the lesson plans, student list with little images of their profile, and a seating chart if the original teacher has one. Good luck."
I nod, and walk away. I head to the first person I see. A boy with blonde hair. I tap his shoulder.
"What do you wan-" he turns around seeing me.
"Well hellooo gorgeous." He smiles.
"Hi?" I say. "Could you take me to class 63B, English?"
"Well lucky you, that's my first class." He says. "Come with me."
We walk to the class and he turns to me.
"Wanna sit by me?" He asks. "We dont have assigned seats."

"I actually know where I'm gonna sit already." I say, trying to contain laughter.
Students file in, and I watch them. The boy is sitting with disappointment on his face. Everyone is in. I see Alice and Jasper sitting down. I head to the teachers desk.
"Hello class." I smile. "I'm your new substitute teacher for the next month, as Ms. William's is on leave. I am Angelica Swan, you may call me Ms. Swan."
"Woohoo!" A boy yells. "A hot teacher!"
I turn my violet eyes onto him, staring with amusement but annoyance.
"Are you done?" I ask.
"U-um." He coughs awkwardly. "Yes?"
"Okay, I already know your names, so no need to worry. Unless you want to introduce yourselves?"
Most say yes, so they start out. When they are done, I begin writing their topic on the board. I can sense and kind of see in my minds eye what's going on.
"Mr. Newton, please turn back around." I say, still writing. "Mrs. Evans and Mr. West, please refrain from touching each other like that in the classroom,, babies are not meant to be made here."
I turn around, seeing shock on people's faces, but embarrassment on the two who are a couple.
"Now." I smile. "Onto learning."