5

I head home to change into a more formal outfit. Bella is resting and Dad is at work.
I change, and brush my hair out. I apply a simple winged liner.

I get in the car and head to Bellas school

I get in the car and head to Bellas school. I head in, seeing very few students since it is after school hours. I head to the office, seeing the receptionist still there.
"Hi can I speak with the principal?" I ask.
She nods, leading me to his office door.
He sits me down, and shuts the door.
"Hello, I am Angleica Swan." I smile. "I was wondering if I could be hired here, as anything teacher like really. Not to be too picky, and not for too long if you want."
"Are you Charlie's daughter?" He asks.
"Yup." I smile. "Along with my sister Isabella, a student here."
"Well." He says. "Since I am good friends with your father, i could give you a chance. We do need an english teacher to fill in for the original. She will return in two months. If the students give you good support at the end, we'll find you a permanent job."
I smile, and stand. We shake hands.
"Glad to hear." I smile politely. "When do I start?"
"Is tomorrow fine?" He asks.
I nod and thank him. Bella will go back tomorrow, if she feels up to it. I head home, and get inside, cooking dinner. I make some (whatever meal), and set the table. Dad should be home any minute. I go to get Bella.
"Hey Bells." I say, shaking her.
She gets up groggily.
"I made dinner, Dad just got home." I say.
She nods, and we head downstairs.
We sit down.
"So what's the fancy outfit for?" Dad asks.
"Well, actually, I got offered a job." I say. "As a substitute english teacher at Bellas school."
She looks up, smiling. "Really?"
I nod.
"Its only for two months for now, kind of like a test for how good I am since I dont have much experience."
They nod and we continue eating.