10

Today we are visiting the mer people. I ate a lot for breakfast to have enough energy to hold onto Bella the whole way. Everyone is in their bathing suits, as we all hold hands. We go underwater, and I create a ball of air around Bellas head. She breathes in hesitantly, and then smiles when she can breathe. We start to swim, laughing and goofing off around the way. I push us along a little faster with water. After and hour and a half, we see the castle in the distance. Soldier mer swim up to us with spears.
"Who are you?" The middle one demands, pointing his spears at us.
"Apologies mer." I say, hand over my heart. "Is Jequara still the queen?"
"What do you want with our queen?" He demands again.
"Tell her Angelica is Visiting."
The middle soldier looks hesitant, but sends a nod to another soldier.
"Are you a new soldier?" I ask.
"I've been in the head position for 50 years." He informs me.
He has black hair pulled into a man bun, and a few scales on his cheek bones. His tale is ivory, the fins fading into a black. He has a scar from hi right hip to the ribcage. I see the soldier he sent speeding back.
"The queen said to bring them to her."
The soldier nods, leading us through. I see the Cullens and Bella looking around in awe. We are swimming through a city, mer people swimming around, children playing. Some stare at us as we pass. We arrive at the huge golden castle. We swim through, and I see the queen and king sitting on their throne.
"Angelica!"Jequara and Kileyris smiles.
"Hey!" I say, hand over my heart. "Do you mind lending a breathing pearl?"
The queen smiles.
"Dont worry, we have something for all of you." Kileyris, the king smiles. "Soon after you left, we created something else." Servants bring in black beaded bracelets. We each spide them on, and our legs stick together. We watch in awe as tails begin forming.
Carlisle grows a golden tail that shines.
Esme's tail is a deep blue, that has splashes of a shimmering light blue.
Jasper has a tail with the coloring of a koi fish.
Rosalie has a pretty ruby red tail.
Emmets tail is a dull silver, bright silver tail fins.
Alice has a lime green tail, fading into a forest green by the tail fins.
Edward's tail is a white tail, with faint black stripes.
Bella has a sapphire blue tail.
My tail is a lavender, which fades into a dark purple on the fins.
We smile at each other, wowed.
"So how have you been, Angelica?" The queen smiles.
"I've been great!" I smile. "How about you?"
"We're good." Kileyris says.
"Ordon, please call Alira and Fin here."
A servant swims out, re entering with a male and female who looks to be teenager.
"Theyve grown so well!" I smile.
"Mom, dad, who are these people?"
"These are some surface dwellers, and Angelica."
"How have you been my little sea jewels?" I smile. They swim at me, crashing into me.
"Angel, we missed you so much!" They cry. I chuckle, rubbing their heads.