Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

Before I am able to do anything to Ariana the bell rings signalling the end of lunch.

Ariana is sprawled across my lap, when she hears the bell she leaps up - she is panting, her hair is a mess and her face is a bright red. Ariana looks at me, her face contorts into one of anger but her eyes don't lie - the excitement is as clear as ever.

"How dare you treat me like that!" Ariana spits out, angry. Her voice is low so that anyone walking outside doesn't hear. Hearing the bitchy tone she is talking to me with makes me quirk my eyebrow at her.

"Treat you like what? Are you talking about how you deserve to be treated? How you want to be treated?" I reply back to her smoothly, I make sure that my voice is firm - so that she knows it is I who has the authority here, not her.

Ariana seethes but the sight of that simply makes me smile.

"I don't deserve to be treated like that and nor do I want it," she says, Ariana sees my smile and shouts as loud as she can without attracting anyone else's attention, "Why are you smiling!? Stop it!"

The smile I was previously wearing is wiped off my face at the way she speaks, "It would do you good to lower your voice when speaking to me. And please, Ariana, do not insult me by pretending you didn't enjoy that." I tell her.

The shorter woman, however, doesn't back down as she speaks, "Pretending? I'm not. I don't like you or what you did. Get it through your thick head." Ariana spits, insulting me in the process.

My face hardens, I can't help but feel pissed at the way she is talking I move towards her steadily, "So, are you trying to tell me that you weren't writhing around on my lap wanting more? Do you think I didn't notice your excitement? Tell me, if I were to touch your tight little pussy right now would it be dripping wet like I know it is?"

Ariana gasps and shifts around where she is standing, the tight skirt that I love on her has risen considerably from when she was on my lap, she hasn't noticed it yet so she does little to fix it.

"That's what I thought, Ariana. You love the way I treat you, don't you?"

Ariana, still being defiant despite knowing that I can tell, shakes her head 'no'.

"Use your words Ariana." I demand, wanting to hear her pretty voice.

"N-No," she stutters.

I smirk at her, "Hmm, really? Maybe I should come over to you and check for myself?" I tell her as I saunter over to her.

Ariana gulps and looks at me wide-eyed. I can't help but notice how sexy she looks - and I can't stop myself from thinking about how sexy she would look screaming, pressed against the wall, with my dick deep inside of her.

I'm now standing in front of her, I push her backwards slightly - perching her against her desk.

Ariana gasps. I move my hand onto her leg, trailing it up to her knee then her lower thigh, finally I let it rest against her upper thigh.

"Anything you'd like to say, Ariana" I whisper into her ear, nipping at it in the process. I know that I need to be quick as we only have a few minutes before her next class is outside the locked door.

She whimpers, and oh my - it is such an erotic sound. I growl.

I realise she isn't going to say anything so instead I decide to trail my finger upwards, under her skirt. I come into contact with her panties and raise my eyebrows pleasantly surprised - she is soaking wet and moaning.

There's no time to take her panties off so I move them slightly to the side, Ariana's breath hitches, her face is close to mine, our noses are almost touching.

Deciding that I have had enough of teasing her, I move my fingers to her wet clit, toying with it - Ariana squeals. I play with her, teasing her a little more and finally I insert one finger into her waiting hole, I smash my lips to hers in a heated kiss. She writhes in delight - moaning against my lips, I move to her delectable neck and press harsh kisses there. "Please," she begs.

I enter another finger into her, pumping at a furious pace. "F-Fuck, o-oh," she almost screams.

"H-harder p-please Y/N," I slow down slightly at this, Ariana is quick to realise her mistake, "Oh, please. I'm sorry, sir, p-please" I go faster at this, pumping in and out, in and out - my thumb lands on her clit adding more pleasure - she squeals in delight.

"O-oh my g-god. OH, F-FUCK"

A third finger is added. Her small figure thrashes against me. Ariana's moans and gasps are the only thing heard in the otherwise silent room, she is panting heavily and I can feel her start to tighten around my fingers. Raising my eyebrows at her, I am quick to remove my fingers from her tight hole.

Ariana whines against me at the sudden lack of contact, "Please" She begs.

My fingers are glistening with her juices, I take one of my fingers and put it into my mouth curious at her taste. She sees this and gasps, shaking and moaning loudly. My eyes-widen once again, Ariana Grande cums at seeing me suck her juice off my finger.

"Open your mouth," I instruct her. She does as she is told whilst still shaking from the after effects of her orgasm. One of my finger's still glistening with her sweet nectar, I move it into her mouth and simply say, "Suck."

Again, Ariana does as told.

I smirk at her, loving her obedience - although I make a mental note of punishing her for using a bitchy tone earlier and for cumming without asking. Tut.

I move back, away from her. Looking at her with a smirk plastered on my face, "So, Ariana. Are you going to tell me you didn't enjoy the way I treated you?" I tell her.

"Obedience is in your blood. You will do as I say, Ariana. You will not speak to me in a bitchy manner like you did just now, and you will not insult me like you did, do I make myself clear." I demand.

She nods her head, "Y-yes, sir."

I smile once more, kissing her lightly - savouring the feeling. I wait for her to finish making herself look presentable, when she does I unlock the door and leave.

A/N:

Sorry! For the delayed update - I've been working on my other book - check it out! It's pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Hehe.

Anyways! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. ENJOY :)