Lovely Lady

There are limits on love but class difference is not one

"Come on Y/N" you follow the cocker spaniel in a game of tag running around having the time of your lives.

After a few minutes of playing you trip falling in to the canine with a thud landing face to face...

Slowly your lips inch closer eventually coming together... holding for what seemed like in forever finally parting.

"Y/N" ask the Lady "promise me we'll be together forever?"

"Of course Lady I promise." You answer holding hands fingers intertwined leaning in for another kiss.

*HOOONK*

The car horn startles you out of your daydream, after checking your surroundings out make your way to your destination.

SOME TIME LATER...

You finally arrived at the house, the same house you played with Lady time and time again now it stood there empty you would visit form every now and then to check up on the place or maybe to relive the memory of your lost love.

You walk up to the door placing a hand on the handle give it a turn, with a creek it opens steeping inside.

Stoping in center of the living room you sigh...

"Y/N?" A voice says bringing you out of your thoughts, you turn around to see HER standing there.

"Lady what are you-" your question is interrupted by the cocker spaniel almost locking down in an embrace lucky you're able to stay on your feet.

"When di-" You are again interrupted but by her lips colliding with yours melting into the kiss rapping your arms around her waist, she rapping her around the back of your neck.

You both stay locked for a while then you lips finally part with a pop.

"Y/N I missed you so much! Please I'm sorry I broke our promise!" Voice breaking from guilt, she puts her face into your chest hearing her sobs taking her head in your hands lifting her face back up to meet your eyes, hers full of tears wiping them away.

"Don't cry Lady, I forgive you just answer me this...

          DO YOU SILL LOVE ME?

                               "YES!"

---------------------------------------------------------

The door to the bedroom room opens you enter backwards your tongue dancing with Lady's, standing in place for a few moments you part lips with hers long flat canine tongue drooping down string of saliva breaking from the sudden movement.

Removing her clothing displaying her figure.

Your face flushes red in response your pants suddenly becoming tighter the eyeing the bulge forming

With a quick pull from the spaniel you erected manhood springing up her lays between your legs lining your johnson with her mouth, opening it tongue out like a panting dog placing your glands in her lips brushing the under side of your prick with her tongue.

Bobing her head  on your pecker making a gulping sound with each downerd motion beautiful brown eyes .

"I-Im cum-!"  your warning is interrupted she suddenly pulls of your length squeezing the base of your shift.

You in discomfort your seed backing up, a mischievous look on her face waving her finger "there is only one place your seed belongs" she teases crawling to a straddling position lining your manhood with her womanhood easing down on it.

Feeling some resistance you place your hands on her hips looking to her for permission, she nods placing her hands on your shoulders for support slowly both of your hips meet Lady hissing in discomfort but slowly changing to moan of pleasure amid your thrusting.

Speeding up you feel your shaft throbbing you try to hold back "It's ok" Lady says With her blessing you relax opening the fluid gates your seed passing from the tip of your shaft past her cervix pooling in her womb.

Orgasm subsiding you look up at her, her hand caressing her belly eyeing you she leans down lips connecting with yours for a moment then whispering in your ear

      "Now we are together forever"

                    A FEW YEARS LATER

You open your eyes looking to your right you spying the sleeping spaniel.

"Good Morning my Lady" you whisper in her ear she slowly opens  making contact with yours "Good Morning my Darling."

Rolling on her side she raised her hand you raised yours, taking her hand fingers interlocking the golden rings on your third fingers touching with a light. *tink*

Staring into each others eyes...

The silence is broken by three young cocker spaniels running into the room
Leaping into the bed "ooff" you grunt as the children land on you "Good morning girls" Lady greeted

"Good morning mommy" the girls replied in unison Good Morning little ladys" you say "Good Morning daddy" they replied again in unison giggling at your nick name.

"I guess it's time to get up?" Lady ask cheek resting on a hand "I guess so" you answer standing up arms pulled by your children "come on daddy, I wanna play" Annette said "no I wanna play with daddy first!" Collette  shouted "but I wanted to play with daddy" Danielle whispered.

You stood there admiring your children when you felt hand on your shoulders looking back to see Lady "think you can keep them entertained while I make breakfast?"

           "I think I can manage"

                               Fin

A/N: I've had this story idea for a while finally forced myself to write it so consider this my Valentine's day story.