Koopa Royal Family

"You've read about Y/N meeting Bowsette how bout after?"

A/N: Mario and Luigi aren't in the mushroom kingdom...yet, also this is the anthro Bowsette not the humanoid one.

They say a man's home is his castle but you never thought you end up living a real castle with a harem of female dragons no less... You put your arm over your eyes as the sun shines through a glass window.

You rollover to see a sleeping dragon women in a pink night gown.

A smile appears on your face "good morning princess" you say caressing her cheek with the back of your hand

"good morning Y/N but I'm not a princess any more" the female dragon replies putting her hand on top of yours.

The once princess of the mushroom kingdom was now a servant or "maiden" as she likes to be called to the queen of koopas Bowsette or "bowsa" she liked her subjects to call her by.

Raising your unoccupied hand to take hers staring in to the koopa's shy blue eyes "your still a princess to me" you say smile appearing on her face as well, you move your caressing hand behind her head pulling her closer both of your lips getting closer.

"Veronica!" a distant voice yells ruining the mood *sigh* "the girls are fighting again" you annoyingly state sitting up the former princess now with a frown of disappointment on her face "she never learns does she?"

"Nope"

You arrive at the room where the voices are coming from and open the door.

You are greeted by two koopa females " Veronica give me back my bra"

You step inside "Veronica give Gillian back her bra."

Veronica turns to you her unclothed breast bouncing a look of distain on her face "you not Mom! I don't have to listen to you!" she shouts at you.

"No I'm not your mother shes not here and I'm your father" you say crossing your arms "and she left me in charge while she's gone now, give back the bra!" raising your voice to get through your daughter's thick head, she grits her teeth embers sparkling between them but stand firm.