Special Delivery

You stop your car covered in (food chain) logo's in front of a bard iron gate.

"This can't be right?" You question as you check the address again "no this is the right address."
Your roll your car forward a little spotting labeled "press" without much choice you do so.

"Hello?"

"Yes can I help you?"

"I'm here to deliver a pizza for a-
Miss. M.M."

"Yes, she said you where coming."

the gates open just as you put your vehicle in gear you wonder out loud.

"What where do I go?"

"Drive to the end of the cul-de-sac get out and keep going."

"Oh, ok thanks."

(....)

*Creek* you stop exit you car walk up to the door and take deep breath.

"Why am I so nervous?" you wander as you knock.

"Just a minute!" you hear a feminine voice shout.

*Click* with the sound of the lock you stand up straight to greet the customer but you lose your upon seeing who it is.

"...Y-Your"

"Minerva. Minerva Mink." She answered turning "want to come in?"

Without thinking you follow her in.

(....)

"Hmmm, where did I put it?"

"Ummm, can I ask you a question?" you ask

"Shoot"

"Why don't you have a boyfriend?"

She stops but doesn't turn around "not that it's any of you business but I've dated several times.

"Oh, why didn't you want keep them around? If you don't mind me asking."

"I DID," some anger shows in her voice "but they were more interested in bragging rights then relationships."

"Oh, I see."

"What about you?" She ask surprising you.

"W-Well, I wouldn't know."

"Oh, why's that?" She ask with a curious tone.

You feel blood rush to your cheeks.

You avert your eyes in unease "I'm a virgin".

"Hmm, I see" the mink replays

*fllumf*

The sound of clothing falling to the floor touches your ears and you slowly look back up to the mink to see her perfect hourglass figure now on display.