Double Date

Note: this story it more porn then plot something to "occupy" you while I work on my other stories

You've been dating Krystal for about a month and things are going great so far you two are a perfect match you've even gotten intimate a a couple times.

*Knock knock*

You step back and wait for en answer...

"Hmmm. Odd" you walk up and knock again.

*Knock knock* "COME IN!" you hear a familiar female voice yell for behind the door.

You enter and scan the room "Krystal?"

"Over here!" You follow and see the blue vixen outside of the bathroom in only a towel her arms crossed across her stomach her ampule chest straining against her makeshift top the towel going just barely past her hips barley covering her womanhood.

"Is something wrong?" You ask

"Carmelita locked herself in the bathroom" the vixen answers putting her hands on her hips and shifts her weight to one side now standing akimbo.

"What happened?"

"Her boyfriend stood her up, then dumped her over the phone."

"Oh, I see she's not taking it well?"

Krystal pouts and raises one eyebrow "yes" she remarks at your statement of the obvious.

You look away in thought for a moment then perk up "let me talk to her."

"Be my guest." Krystal steps away raising her hand presenting the door.

Walking up you knock "Carm, you ok?"...

There's a moment of silence, you knock again "Carmelita?" another moment of silence passes you *sigh* "Carmy?" you say in a gentle tone yet another moment passes this time the silence is broken by the door opening a crack and a single brown eye peeking through her way fur messing her makeup, you give her your best smile.

"You know I hate when you call me that" she says timidly.

"I know, but it got you to talk to me didn't it?"

The orange vixen lets out a feminine giggle putting her hand to her mouth and smiling "you always bring out smiles in me Y/N".

"I know it's a gift".

Carmelita looks you over her face turning sour "are you and Krystal going on a date?"

"Yes" You say scratching the back of your head in embarrassment.

"I've got an idea" you and Carmelita look to Krystal "how about you come with us Carm?"

Carmella puts her red polished finger claw to her lips in thought, "uh, I thought it was supposed to be us?" you speak up.

Krystal steps up to you pushing her chest against your cupping your chin in her hand "I know but it'll cheer her".

"Ok" you relent the blue vixen gives you a peck on the cheek "I promise I'll make it up to you" she says on lustful tone.

"Thank you, Y/N" Carmelita says giving you hug and smiling "we better get ready" Krystal states, both vixens head for the bathroom "oh by the way," Carmelita said getting your attention "where were you planning on going?"

"To a move"

        LATER AT THE  THEATER

You walk down the aisle food and drink refreshments in hand stopping at the front row looking to your left spotting the vixens Krystal pats the between them you sit and share your popcorn with the women, Krystal reaches to snack in your lap but instead puts her hand on your cheek gently turning your head to the right her lips touch yours, the *popping* sounds kisses catches Carmelita ears as she looks at you two making out she to reaches out a hand, you and Krystal part she giving a deep *sigh* you feel a someone tap your shoulder and look to your left "may I have some mon cher" "of course" you lift up the large popcorn, Carmelita reaches for it but her hand passes the snack and cups your opposite cheek her lips also touching yours the orange vixen being more "aggressive" with her kisses now cupping both your cheeks "well, she is french" you joke in thought, Carmelita pulls away giving a deep lustful *sigh* as well she lets out a giggle you look to Krystal who taps her lips your two fingers to your own lips and inspect them seeing red lipstick Krystal and Carmelita covering there mouths to quiet there laughter.

LATER BACK AT THE VIXENS HOME

Krystal and Carmelita enter first you following behind the three of you making small talk as you shut the door and Carmelita speaks up "Y/N can we a surprise for you"

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes" Krystal request to which you obliged the vixens each hold a hand of yours and guide you they eventually  stop "no peeking now" Krystal whispers in your ear you hear the wrestling of clothing "you can open them" you did so seeing both vixens naked your mouth dropping like a brick Krystal speaks up and steps forward "a nice way to end a date" before you can answer she raps her arms around your neck putting a hand on the back of your head pulling you into a kiss her invading your mouth her tongue dominating yours Carmelita kneels grabbing your pants pulling them down your cock springing up at attention "ooo" Carmy coos "I see why Krystal says your packing" Krystal pulls away saliva connecting your tongues for a moment "time for some fun" she pushes you into the bed and kneels traping your cock between her breast sealing her lips round your cockhead this wasn't the first time she'd done this but no matter how many times she did it always felt like the time "hey!" Carmelita gets your attention before planting her ass on your face reverse cowgirl and shaking her hips twerking on you sticking out your tongue dragging it across her pussy the orange vixen voicing her pleasure you push your tongue past her pussy lips and "searching" with it Carmelita yells in pleasure cupping a tit in one hand rubbing her clitoris Krystal hears Carmelita's moans begins fellating your cock your orgasm speeding forth Carmelita's arrives too her cunt squeezing your tongue like a vice as she squirts her pussy juice on you your own orgasm arriving cock throbbing telling Krystal what's coming opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue as you shoot ropes of cum onto her tongue "Krystal?" the vixens lock eyes  "mind if I have a taste?" the blue vixens gets a naughty face Carmelita leans down there tongues coiling swapping your seed with there tongues parting withdrawing there tongues and swallow "mmmmmm, délicieux" Carmelita comments "told you it's not just he's personality that's sweet" Krystal retorts the show the vixens put on reviving your erection Krystal straddles your waist aligning your cock with her pussy sliding down slowly savoring every inch your hips touching her thigh fully hilting your cockhead kissing her womb "AHH, JUST AS GOOD AS THE FIRST TIME!" "The feeling mutual!" Krystal leans forward her lips lock with yours tongues fighting for dominance you ganing the upper hand until something wet drags up your ass the sensation startling you allowing Krystal's tongue to overcome yours the wet appendage pressing against your ass and ganing entry searching your walls finding a spot that sends a shock of pleasure up your spine Krystal releases letting you gasp the shock sending you over your cockhead shooting semen past Krystal's cervix into her womb her eyes rolling back into her head  tongue hanging out freely a face of pure bliss her pussy sealing your cum in her womb after a full minute she slides off onto the bed your eye lids get heavy and start to close *SMACK* the sound of fur contacting skin and something crashing into your pelvis your eyes snap open seeing Carmelita riding you with a sly look on her face "YOU'RE NOT DONE YET IT'S MY TURN!" she shouts twerking on your cock that's still sensitive from Krystal's "ride" you grab Carmelita's hips to slow her down but she speeds up your pelvis aches from the unwanted assault Carmelita grips your cheeks and whisper-shouts into your ear "CUM! CUM IN ME MON AMOUR!" her French accent serving to only to verify her aggressive love making you reach your climax your semen feeling like it is forced out again your orgasms subside Carmelita laying on your opposite side she embraces you Krystal doing the same both vixens kissing your cheeks as your eyes shut and you fall asleep.

Krystal smiles as you sleep peacefully "you think we should tell him?"

"Let's wait until he wakes up"

"I guess we have some planing to do"

                           THE END