- 𝟷𝟿 -

— ☁︎︎ —

It was halfway into the week before Jake's birthday. The new couple had yet to tell their friends that they officially were a thing but it was no rush to tell anyone, they only started to date a few days ago anyway. They tried their best to not make it obvious although they've always been close in a romantic way since they met, they didn't want to be all over each other in public. Ahem, but of course without trying, it always ended up that way. It always ended with their friends laughing or joking about how cute they were together or teasing them about being all loved dovey when they weren't a thing 'yet'.

Jake was sitting in the cafeteria alone waiting for his friends to show up. Recently everyone had been struggling with or having trouble understanding in class so they needed to stay back and discuss with the teacher. Every once in a while it sucked as Jake was alone a lot nowadays.

Jungwon and Sunoo made their way down the rows of tables towards Jake who was staring deeply at the table, his food still untouched. Being alone in a room full of students was weird and Jake didn't like how lonely it was without his friends.

"YAH! Jake hyung, when we're you gonna tell us?" Sunoo exclaimed, pulling Jungwon by his sleeve. His two friends sat in front of him with very exhausted looks on their faces, looked like they ran the way here. "Tell you what?" The oldest cocked his head to the side in confusion but still went on. "Is something wrong?" He added.

Did they possibly find out that he and Sunghoon were together? If that was the case there was nothing wrong with it but, the two never thought they'd go public so soon. But then again, almost anyone could guess their relationship with just one glance

"We were talking to Sunghoon hyung before class and he accidentally told us that you guys were finally together..." Jungwon suddenly stopped, going to rest his arms on the table. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!!" They yelled at the same time and standing up from excitement. Their expression changed from a once sullen one to a much more excited and happy expression.

"W-well uh" Jake began. The two sat back down but leaned in closer as if they couldn't hear from where they originally sat. "We only started to date a few days ago" He continued just to be interrupted again. "Not just that, tell us what happened! Did y'all go on a date or something" Sunoo spoke while using hand gestures.

"I asked him and he accepted" A voice answered from behind Jake. Sunghoon stood behind the older with his arms around his neck, smiling sweetly at him. Sunoo and Jungwon went crazy, screeching and shaking each other. "O-oh, when did you get here?" Jake decided to ignore the two and focus on his boyfriend. (WHY AM I FREAKING OUT WHILE WRITING THAT THEY'RE BOYFRIENDS AGH - MINA)

"Just a while ago" He answered and sat beside the older with an arm around his shoulder. People were staring at them but as time passed, people began to go back to their own conversations and business. "EXCUSE ME BUT.... was telling us not important?!" Jungwon asked with a loud tone. The youngest had his hand up, alternating between pointing at Jake and Sunghoon. He finished off by pointing at himself and Sunoo.

"We were in a rush to tell anyone... so we didn't" Sunghoon shrugged with his eyes glued to Jake. Whenever they looked at each other it was different full of affection and love for each other and the proof was in the way Sunghoon was looking at Jake at the moment. "Still, you guys act like you didn't expect it," Jake said with a hushed tone and tilt of his head.

It was true, how do you not expect your two friends who are all over each other to not be at least 'talking'. The two younger male's just stared at them in shock but admiration, why though? They had their relationships so there was no use in being jealous in any way.

"What's going on guys?" Jay called out from behind Sunghoon, turning to sit beside Jungwon. "Where are you guys popping out from—" Jake started and stifled a laugh with a hand to his mouth. "Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung are dating," Sunoo said straightforwardly with a very prominent smile on his face. "Well, congrats I guess? Kinda expected it but at least y'all accepted that you're meant to be" The blonde male stated, earning laughs from his friends.

— ☁︎︎ —

Yet again were Jake and Sunghoon chilling out inside of the younger's room. It didn't take long for them to get used to the fact they were finally dating. Finally, they could do all of the romantic things they wanted to without worrying about messing up their friendship. Sunghoon had told his parents and sister the day it happened at dinner, shocking everyone. But who were they kidding, they saw it coming sooner or later.

"Can I steal one of your hoodies?" Jake said whilst rummaging through Sunghoon's closet with a little pout. The older was wandering Sunghoon room with consent while the younger was laying down watching him from his bed. "Aww~ want to wear my clothes now?"

"Y-yeah what's wrong with it" "Nothing baby, go ahead. Choose any one you'd like" Sunghoon pointed towards the section with all of his hoodies. His closet was filled with monotonous colors, barely any color to be seen. It didn't take him long to find a plain black hoodie to wear for comfort.

Upon taking off his own hoodie and putting Sunghoon's one on, Sunghoon could only observe as Jake admired himself in the mirror. The hoodie fell to his thighs and the sleeves were far too long, definitely oversized on him. Their height difference wasn't much but it made all the difference once Jake tried on this hoodie.

"You look great~"

. . .

2 / 7 / 21
14 : 08

hEllooo :D We actually were supposed to post last night but got caught up watching Enhypen's concert- But aNYWAYS, here's today's post <33
ahem also hello, im back :))) - JAE
- JAE & MINA -