Chapter 2 | ONLY friends, nothing else

| Nobody's Point Of View

... | Nobody's Point Of View

Everyone else in NCT apart from Doyoung and Jaehyun could get affected and put into a rut or heat so they all evacuated to their rooms, leaving the couple with a crazy Taeyong. Then something strange happened to the 2 alphas sitting on the couch still in shock, "Mate! Mate!" their in-head voices called to them and they looked at each other and smiled.

Taeyong hopped in between the two alphas and started rubbing himself between them and trying to get more of their scent. Even though the alphas didn't want to do anything on the couch or with the other members in the dorms, they wanted to help their other mate so they both took off their shirts and pressed Taeyong closer to them, embracing the delicate omega in their arms.

Taeyong sniffed their scent glands and soon his heat went away along with his pheromones in the air.

... | Taeyong's Point Of View

After my heat ended I felt so embarrassed and ran to my room and cried. I let all the tears out. Have I ruined my chances of being in NCT? What if the other members hate me for being an omega. What happens his own mates hate him?!? All thoughts were running in his head as he sobbed louder, not caring if the other members next door could hear. Soon enough I had cried myself to sleep.

The Next Day | Taeyong's Point Of View

I decided to build up my courage and apologise to all the members at breakfast. When I changed out of my pjs and got out of the room I got strange stares from all the alphas and some betas. All the members were already eating as I sighed and walked closer to the long dining table.

I cleared my voice and started, "I want to explain about last night..." I sighed again and on the verge of crying as my eyes glistened, "I er t-took suppressants last night but they didn't work out. I was supposed to have my heat yesterday and I didn't mean to interrupt the movie or cause that much commotion. I didn't do that for attention either. I'm sorry if I messed or potentially hurt any of you guys. I understand if you don't want me in t-the g-group a-a-anymo-"

Before I could finish, tears were already running down my cheek. I felt insecure about myself feeling that all the members were giving me death stares for being an omega but Doyoung and Jaehyun back hugged me and said to me, "hey, hey, don't cry. It's alright you don't have to apologise. It isn't your fault and you can't stop yourself from being an omega."

They reassured, "and if anyone dare touch or hurt or bully Taeyong in any way you will be kicked out of the group but also getting a cruel punishment from us," the two alphas said, their eyes glowing brown and green, being protective of me, getting a hug in return.

Flashback to 2 Years Ago | Nobody's Point Of View

Chenle and Jisung were best friends at their performing arts high school. They both got an opportunity to be in SM's new boy group so they both took the opportunity and trained hard together, making sure they were always together and both made it in.

Chenle and Jisung would always, sing, rap and dance as much as they could. They were really close and often slept at each other's houses, shared drinks and snacks. They were in separatable.

A year later when they found out they both made it into NCT, they were both ecstatic and kept training hard together. They never left each other's side but soon the two caught feelings for each other. They couldn't own up to it because they thought the other just thought of him as just a friend.

Chenle also revealed the truth he's an omega not a beta which is something his family and Jisung only know now. The year was very eventful...

Back To The Present | Jisung's Point Of View

It was my 18th birthday today and I was waking up on the couch as usual because I don't like sleeping on the top bunk. When I woke up to my surprise the members had set up a mini party. The party started any everything went really well.

I hung out and played with all the members and was very grateful especially to Chenle since he was my best friend and helped me get here, even through the tough times. We partied all day and once it hit mid night the party was over and I fell asleep on the couch.

The Next Morning | Chenle's Point Of View

I realised I had finished my suppressants (not heat suppressants, just the ones that cover an alphas/omegas scent) and was going to be in trouble for today. It was the day Jisung and I filmed Chenji's This and That. What was the worst that could happen? Jisung already knows I'm an omega anyways. For the Chenji's This and That episode we were filming, we were making friendship bracelets for each of the members.

Jisung and I already have one and we wanted to make something special for the others as well so we did. Jisung did most of them because he was quick but omegas were quite slow and had difficulties working things out so eventually I got the hang of it. Once I finished one and Jisung finished 2 something strange happened. "Mate! Mate!" my inside omega voice called.

I was confused. That could only mean one thing. Nobody else was in the room but Jisung and I. That means... Jisung... was my mate. My best friend who I fell in love with last year. This couldn't be possible. Jisung doesn't love me back. The video was still recording and I could feel Jisung's eyes on me. I ignored what my inside omega said to me. There wasn't any possibility Jisung would fall in love with an omega like me. I'm just so worthless... and useless...

... | Jisung's Point Of View

We were filming out next episode for Chenji's This and That and were supposed to make friendship bracelets for the other members. I had quick hands and managed to make a bracelet twice as fast as Chenle, not that it mattered. Everything was fine until something strange happened, "Mate! Mate!" my inside alpha said.

This wasn't possible. Chenle was the only one in this room. I only just turned 18 and found my mate??? I looked at Chenle to see if he knew but he acted like everything was fine and continued making the bracelets. I kept staring at him, my eyes glowing red. We're ONLY friends. Nothing more, nothing less. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. He was too precious to lose.

---------------------------------------------------------------

hello! this is the second chapter of Love Game!

what do you guys think is going to happen between Chensung??

thanks for all the support and 200+ reads already! it makes me super happy and appreciative. 

please follow me to know more updates underneath my conversation <3

---------------------------------------------------------------