Chapter 8 | Mate No Longer

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE (?)- more warnings ahead

... | Xiaojun's Point Of View

I looked at her a bit in disgust but at the same time I couldn't say anything as I'd probably be like that too. I had to go soon because I've been next to the lady in heat which would probably trigger my heat any time soon. "Ma'am. I'm sorry but you have to take these suppressants. It's the best I can do. I can't help you because I'm an omega, we're in public, you'd regret it and because I've never done or dealt with this before."

The lady started to hug me and scent me. I let her do it although I knew Hendery would be mad. This was one of the only other ways I could supress her heat. I knelt down and gave her a hug so she could smell my "fake" beta scent which made her some-what calm down.

"Here. Please take this. I promise you it'll make you feel 100 times better once the pill takes place."

The older woman looked into my eyes in pain and took the pill as she had no choice. I was already helping her and I didn't want her to suffer. I got some water and helped the lady swallow the pill and after about 30 minutes the heat started to fade but the lady still hugged me.

I tried to get her off because she was still technically in heat and I was probably already in heat and haven't noticed it. The lady just hugged me tighter. "I'm really sorry ma'am but I better get going. I hope to see you another day."

She fell asleep and I walked away back to the dorm.

... | Nobody's Point Of View

Xiaojun walked back to the dorm. He thought he wasn't in heat because nothing had happened to him yet. Once he stepped in the shower he turned on the water which was icy cold but he just didn't realise as it felt like normal water due to his heat. He dried himself and put some clothes on. Xiaojun didn't know what was wrong with him but he really wanted Hendery for once.

He felt a bit... needy. He went upstairs where Hendery's single room was. Nobody was inside. Suddenly the boy started feeling hot. His mind went a bit crazy, he had never experienced anything like this. Soon pain washed over Hendery's body. It was very unbearable and way worse than a normal heat because he had suppressed his heat for so long which was definitely not normal.

Xiaojun started grabbing clothes from Hendery's closet and dumped different kinds of belongings on his bed. He cuddled with the things as it made him feel better but he was still in a lot of pain and heat. He needed Hendery. Now.

Then, the door opened and a confused Hendery entered the room. The alpha was angry. His once "beta" was actually an omega. He couldn't accept an ordinary omega who probably couldn't do anything. He now had disgusted and hatred feelings towards the omega. Hendery was going to ruin the omegas life (omg Hendery isn't this mean. Please... it's just a story. I love Hendery so much, but every book can't have a good ending ☹).

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE (?)

Hendery looked at the small omega in his eyes. The alpha took off his clothes along with the omega's clothes. He lubed up his figures and placed them at the omegas hole which was full of slick already. The younger put his butt up in the air while the alpha slowly put his fingers into the younger, teasing him. The older letting out lewd noises.

Hendery then thrusted inside Xiaojun's small hole at a fast pace. Then the alpha boy got his hard dick and placed it in the elder's hole. He wasn't giving any mercy to the annoying omega that night. He thrusted his dick in and out while the smaller boy got whiny and clenched his hole around the younger as he moved faster and faster to an animalistic pace. After a lot more rounds the alpha ended, pitying the omega just a bit.

Hendery also knotted and came in the omega many times (omg why am I making Hendery like this. I mentally hate myself). The elder's heat was now over and he came to his senses after a bit of subspace. Hendery left the room as if nothing had happened.

1 Week Later | Xiaojun's Point Of View

Hendery had stopped talking to me for the last week. I was getting worried. Did I do something wrong? I couldn't think anymore as I started to get nauseous and threw up in the bathroom connected to the bedroom. Ten ran into the bathroom and asked if I was alright.

"y-yeah," I replied to the older before he left the room in general to give me some space.

This was a strange new feeling to me as I never experienced it before but I thought I knew what it was. I have seen this happen in the breeding centre when the older omega-hyungs got pregnant. There was no possible way that I was pregnant though was it? I took a test just in case and the results had two, bold, red lines... What was I supposed to do. How did this even happen? Then I remembered that day with Hendery. Why would he do that to me?

I walked to Hendery's room, and me, being the emotional omega I am, shouted, "Hendery you annoying, sneaky rat! Why would you do this to me? You know how I felt when I was at the breeding centre!" I shouted at him while showing him the test.

"Oh dear pathetic omega Xiaojun-"

"What did you just call me?!?!?"

"Pathetic. That's how all omegas are. You're useless to me."

I started sobbing as the younger boy grabbed me by the neck and started choking me, the dangerous, strong pheromones in the air which also stopped me from breathing regularly, "I. Hate. You. Hendery. Omegas are just like alphas but weaker! That doesn't give you any right to hurt them," I shouted, trying to stand up for myself.

Hendery kicked me a lot until I felt weak. I couldn't survive in this world. I can't trust any kind of alpha. To be truthful... I haven't eaten normally since the incident when I was in heat. I felt insecure but Hendery always helped me through it. Now that I didn't have him... what was I going to do? I felt... lost. Hendery just kept beating me up.

Trigger Warning: cutting, abuse

... | Xiaojun's Point Of View

This happened for at least a week before I had had enough. I felt more fragile and my body couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted to disappear like the last couple days when Hendery told me to die. I often sat in the bathroom using a knife to make shapes in my skin. It was fun to be honest. I was used to that kind of pain. It felt good. I think I was... addicted...

I'd cut myself more and more not caring of the red liquid that came out from underneath my skin. It was a nice sight and Hendery would be happy. Hendery called me to his room and I obeyed, thinking he might have changed but oh boy was I wrong... As soon as I went in it started. "I ask for Xiaojun not to be my mate no longer," Hendery started.

---

i'm so sorry for the sensitive topics TvT

---

well that's chapter 8!

---

thank you so much for 900+ reads like what-! i only had 700 last time huhu

---

recommended song: Revolution- AleXa

---

see you in 3 days :))

---