Chapter 6 | Again

trigger warning: hitting

another warning will be given just before the scene

2 Hours Later | Jungwoo's Point Of View

I looked around to see I was in the private doctors office. What had happened? Why was I here? Before a doctor came into my room I remembered vomiting and fainting. "Jungwoo, are you feeling better? I have something good to tell you but I want to make sure you're okay first." The doctor stated.

"Yes, I am fine... Thanks. What would you like to tell me?" I asked looking at the doctors concerned eyes.

"Jungwoo-ah. Don't get freaked out but you're a week and a day pregnant."

"W-what? That can't be possible! Doctor, I'm sure the reading is wrong."

"Jungwoo calm down. Just accept it. Plus you have Lucas with you. He'll be very happy! Any other queries?"

"W-where is Lucas?"

"He had to go to dance practise. Now before you rest again or go anywhere, I want you to rest, make sure you eat lots and don't work yourself out. That's the reason you fainted."

Shoot. What was I supposed to do? Lucas will probably kill me! How could I get pregnant? How did I get pregnant? Then I remembered about a week and a half ago Lucas and I had sex without a condom. I wasn't ready to be a father yet! I got up from the resting bed and said good bye to the doctor. How was Lucas even going to react?!?! I'm sure he'll hate me. He'll also think I'm an omega.

What happens if he finds out I am one and then he tells SM and then I get kicked out! The best option is to keep it a secret... I guess. I can't promise my doctor anything. I got changed and went to practise to make sure I am caught up with the group work. Although I felt worn out I had to keep going. I couldn't risk anything. The baby was still small, I thought, I can't hurt it, can't I?

... | Hendery's Point Of View

Xiaojun, my beta friend, and I were going to do some practise on our song alone today. We were pretty different. He was a vocalist and I was a rapper, he was a softie and I was cold. Those differences only brought us together and I'd always be his friend.

... | Ten's Point Of View

This morning when I woke up I saw Xiaojun awake on his phone. I think he was texting Hendery about his meet up. The two were very good friends. Something was a bit off about Xiaojun today though. I didn't want to be rude so I just ignored it. It could've just been all in my head.

The thing with Xiaojun was... He smelt a little different. Although the scent was not a big proportion I could still sense it. It smelt a mix of a beta and an omega. Usually Xiaojun doesn't smell like anything at all though...

... | Hendery's Point Of View

I could see Xiaojun's silhouette outside the room and when he came in I could smell this... different... scent. He smelt a little like vanilla and lavender but he smelt more refreshing than the sweeter scent. Then something strange happened...

"Mate! Mate!" my alpha voice said. No way. I finally found my mate and I better not mess this up.

... | Xiaojun's Point Of View

When I entered the room my inner wolf told me, "Mate! Mate!" signifying Hendery was my mate. His eyes looked cold. As much as I love Hendery as a friend, even then he was scary, though I always tried to act brave around him.

I whimpered quietly so the younger couldn't head me as I gulped. I was scared of him. I didn't even want to find my mate. All alphas just wanted to breed omegas. It was so cruel and I hated seeing omegas like this.

Then it came to my senses that it wasn't possible for Hendery to know he was my mate as I covered my scent with suppressants. Did the suppressants not work? It always had for me and there was only a chance. Is that why some of the members I passed looked at me strangely? Luckily I wasn't in heat... at least.

I went to go sit next to Hendery who had his arms opened and pulled me in to a bear hug and started kissing everywhere on my head as I sat on his lap. I couldn't deny I didn't like it, but I was still scared. Hendery's scent was really intimidating and strong. I whimpered in his arms as my breathing started to get heavy.

3 Weeks Later | Jungwoo's Point Of View

I threw up again this morning. I already started to get sick of this stuff. It was so annoying and disturbing even though I was only a month in now. Once I had finished my light breakfast which was a toasty I head off to the studio to practise again.

Today felt a little different because the strict choreographer was training me along with Johnny, Yuta, Ten, Hendery, Jaemin and Jisung for our Work It rehearsal. We had to sing and dance at the same time which always made me tired after the day was over. When I got to the studio the choreographer was there and the other members entered the dance practise room.

Our choreographer told us not to stretch as we had no time to waste. I wanted to protest just in case one of the members get hurt but I didn't want to get screamed at in the first minute of class. The song started playing and I felt tired even after one rehearsal I was fairly tired.

The next time we practised I couldn't concentrate that much. When it came to one of my only lines towards the end I had a pitch problem, "Hey eodideun gal su iSseO, hamkke inneun shigani malhae jWeO."

The choreographer turned off the music and came up to my face. I was emotionally frustrated so I glared into his eyes until he said, "Let's start from the top. There shouldn't be any mistakes... right, Jungwoo?" He said through gritted teeth in frustration.

trigger warning: hitting

I just rolled my eyes and *slap*. The choreographer had hit me across the cheek. I didn't care and just walked to my spot while the others looked at me concerned but not sure what to do. The next couple times I kept messing up the first part of the dance so we had to keep restarting, "Again. Again. Again. Again." The teacher constantly said.

---

this was chapter 6! i hope you enjoyed 

---

recommended song: Deja Vu- NCT dream

---

anyways, thanks again! see you in 3 days!

---