Birthday Present (Ginny's POV)

August 11, Grimmauld place

I wake up in my mouth eaten bed staring at the ceiling. 'It's not everyday that your family forgets your birthday' I thought grumply I stood up to see a certain white owl. I stood up and ran to Hedwig and to my shock I see a package and letter with my name on it! I open the letter first and read quickly my smile grew wider by each word. Then I see another piece of paper that fell out of the envelope. My eyes grew wide as my shock grew, I take a breath in and out trying to slow my breath. I shack my head at the picture with a smile and went back to the package.

It was wrapped in brown paper and string, inside and I first see books. There were wizard books and some muggle books that looked very interesting. I pull those out to see more, there were really soft boots that I was definitely going to were today and a necklace that has 'GW' on it. Finally there is a holyhead harpie jumper, it was my favorite quidditch team ever! 

Super exited I put on some leggings with my new sweater, boots, and necklace I walk down the stairs. The kitchen was filled with people as usual trying to find Harry while the know what happened and has a good idea what he is doing but the kids won't help the order since they aren't apart of it. It drives them all crazy but we all sit back and laugh watching them go crazy over him. But today was not any different, well except my mood I walked in practically glowing much to the confusion to everyone else. "Hey Ginny whats up" Ron says already eating his breakfast but I just shake my head while smiling and sit down. "Hey is that a new sweater...and necklace...and boots?" Hermione ask even more confused. Mom whips around and looks at me angry "WHAT GINEVRA MOLLY WEASLEY YOU ARE WEARING WHAT! DID YOU BYE THAT WITH OUR MONEY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! GO CHANGE RIGHT NOW!" she yells at me making everyone look scared, well except me. I look at her with a 'are you serious right now' look and my arms crossed while she fums. 

That was until Charlie walks in "Happy birthday Ginny!" everyone's eyes grow wide but Mom didn't believe it "Charlie her birthday is on the 11th. But you better go upstairs right now-" I cut her off "No." mutch to the shock of others. "What?" she says dangerously slow that makes everyone go still. "I said. No." I say one more time standing up straighter with people backing up slowly. "Ginny do not talk to your mother like that!" Dad says standing up walking towards us. "So you are on her side!" I yell at him making Mom even more pissed. "Of course I am on her side she is my wife an your mother!" he says pointedly his ears turning red a little. A let out scoff wich set Mom off. She slapped me across the face "WE ARE YOUR PARENTS AND YOU WON'T TALK TO US LIKE THAT!" she yells, my head doesn't turn after she slaps me and my eyes well up in tears.

I slowly turn towards her again except her huffs and puffs you could her a pin drop it was so quite. "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE MY PARENTS WHEN YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THEIR BIRTHDAY! HARRY GOT ME THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY! SOMEONE WHO PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW MY BIRTHDAY UNTIL A FEW DAYS AGO! NO WONDER PERCY LEFT! YOU ARE RIDICULOUS!" I yell at her with tears streaming down both of our face's. She tries to pull me into a hug but I just pushed her away and ran to my room. 

I lock my door and pack all of my things quickly as possible while hearing people come up the stairs. All of my books, school supplies, shoes in a trunk with a few bags. "Dobby!" I yell hoping it would work. The little elf pops in "What can I do for you Miss Weasy" He asks smiling, "Can you make sure no one can get through the door." I ask rushed. He snaps his fingers just in time to here pounding on my door yelling for me as I pull out a piece of parchment I had in my pocket. I wrote Harry a letter and gave it to Dobby "Can you give this to Harry please" I ask with tears running down my face. He nods and snaps away, I pace waiting for him to come back still crying and listening to the shouts outside my door. 

Harry Potter POV

I was making breakfast for Tayla and I, while Nessa was eating her bottle and Tayla was playing with her princess toys in the Living Room. Today was Ginny's birthday and she probably already saw her present. So when Dobby gave me a letter from her I was a little weirded out until-

'Dear Harry,

Thank you for my present I absolutely love it. But my family forgot my birthday and they thought I took money and bought it for myself. My mother slapped me after not believing Charlie that it was my birthday and we got into a fight. I was wondering if I could stay with you? Please reply soon.

Love,Ginny'

I look to Dobby "Is it the real Ginny" I ask knowing people are looking for me. He nods and I say "Go get her"

Ginny's POV

Dobby snaps back in again and I look at him expectantly "He said you can come". First Dobby snaps and all my stuff is gone next Dobby comes up and grabs my hand then snaps. I stumble a bit then I feel a strong pair of arms around me pulling me into a hug while I cry into his or her shoulder. They rub my back in circles as my knees go weak from crying. When I feel better I look up to see green eyes with a messy hair that didn't look all over the place anymore. "Hey Gin" Harry says looking at her with sympathy I look at him helplessly and I hear "Daddy?" we both turn our head to see a little red head looking at us confused. "Come here Tae" he asks holding one hand out for her and one holding me. She runs to him and jumps in his arm "Tae meet Ginny, Ginny meet Tayla...my daughter" I look at her standing a little taller with a smile. "It's nice to meet you Tayla" I tell her watery, she looks at me concerned. She looks to Harry then back to me and opens her arms for a hug that I gladly take. I hold her while Harry turns back to the stove to finish whatever he was doing. "Do you want to play with my toys with me?" Tayla says, I turn to Harry but he is just smirking at us.  "Hey did you have breakfast?" Harry asks, I shake my head "Do you wants something to eat?". I shrug at him letting Tayla out of my arms "A round of eggs coming up!" he says making me laugh. 

I head to an awesome living room with Tayla dragging me there. There was a pile of pink dolls in the middle of the room. We sat in the middle playing dolls for a good twenty minutes until Harry called us out. He had two plates on the table and he was washing one, suddenly there was crying from upstairs. "Looks like Nessa woke up." Harry says, heading to the stairs. When he came back down I was almost done with my breakfast. She looked like Harry but a girl with hazel eyes instead. Now finished with my food I bring it to the sink a wash it off looking at Nessa. "She is adorable!" I squeal at her making Harry chuckle. "Do you want to hold her?" I nod happily as Harry hands her to me. "Hi Nessa I'm Ginny!" I tell her smiling, I look up at Harry again to see him looking at me with a curious look. I smile to him and he smiles back longingly? He turns to Tayla and says "How about we show Ginny around Tae?" Tayla nods and grabs my hand as I give Nessa to Harry. 

"This is the Kitchen and Dinning room-" she jesters around the room"-I showed you the Living room." We head to a hallway"This is the bathroom-" the bathroom is the first door in the hallway"-this is a closet." she points to a door. "And this is your room!" Tayla opens a door to show an amazing bedroom. The look I had on my face must have been ridiculous because both Harry and Tayla were laughing. "Oh shut up" I said, my face turning red "It is awesome Harry, thank you." I tell him. "No problem you can stay here as long you want." The speed I turned somehow didn't break my neck is unbelievable "Are you serious!" I ask, with wide eyes. "I don't know what your plans are for school but you can stay whenever you need. Obviously the girls like you so I have no problem letting you stay here." I feel my eyes water a little and Harry pulls me into a hug with Nessa. Tayla stands there looking at us so I let go and bring my arms out for her to jump in. Which she does and I hug Harry again now with both girls in it to.

After a few moments we break apart and Tae jumps down and races out of the room after yelling "I have to show you my princess dress!". I look at Harry to see he was already looking at me, we stare at each other for a few seconds slowly creeping together. We are about an inch away when we close our eyes and make our lips touch. One of my arms around Harry's waist him doing the same to me while holding Nessa, we stayed there until we heard Tayla race down the stairs. Pulling back we say Tae run in wearing a yellow fluffy dress "I'm Belle!" I look at Harry confused "Muggle princess" he whispers in my ear as I nod. "It looks beautiful Tayla!" I tell her as she spins making it poof out as she giggles. She runs out of the room and I feel Harry lace his fingers with mine "Harry do you like me?" I ask, He turns to me "Since the day I met you" I suck a breath in "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I ask nervously. He pulls my head up so I am looking at him and says "Of course." once again he pulls me into a kiss.

This is something I could do forever just staying in Harry's arms holding me with Nessa next to us. Something that could only be remembered in the moment. We look into each others eyes until I gasp "My family!". He gives me an understanding look "Do you want to message them?" but I shakily answer no. Pulling my new boyfriend into a hug.