A Weird feeling

{Fast forward a few months later}

I was getting ready for school as always, except I felt weird when I would school, I felt strange and got butterflies in my stomach. I had only started school a few months ago this feeling should go away, right? When I got to school I met up with Demetri and Eli and we walked to history together but I still had the butterfly feeling in my stomach. It was weird but I was just gonna carry on with my day. "All right does anyone remember the birthdate of Shakespeare?" the history teacher asked the class, that was when Demetri passed a note to me.

The note said "Meet Eli and I at my house (address)" i already knew where Demetri lived but I thought it was nice that he had added his address just in case I forgot, I shook my head in a yes motion then Eli smirked at Demetri. I smiled , I felt even more weird after that. And before I knew it, it was lunch time. The three of us walked to the cafeteria trying to be sneaky in the crowded halls to avoid kyler and his pack, surprisingly we did it. After we got our lunch trays from the lunch lady we sat at our usual table, then I spotted a boy i have never seen in the halls before so I figured he must've been new.

He walked over to our table and asked to sit with us "oh man this table is really blowing up, hmm well I mean we could put you on a wait list but that should probably be until next semester" Demetri said sarcastically "oh um ok." the new boy said confused "no I'm kidding sit!" Demetri said with his hand pointing to an empty chair at the table. "I'm Miguel" the new boy said introducing himself "I'm y/n, this is Demetri and this is Eli" I said with a smile. "They are very lucky to be this close to a girl" I said laughing. Miguel smiled with a little chuckle, Yasmine the popular girl walked passed us over to a table near the back of the cafeteria. Miguel looked stunned at the girl beside Yasmine, Samantha LaRusso.

"Dude don't torture yourself, those are the rich girls" Demetri said "do you ever talk to them?" Miguel said curious. "Oh yeah all the time we hang out after school, make out and give each other hand jobs" Demetri said sarcastically once again. Miguel smiled, well I knew Sam was really nice because she was one of my best friends so was Aisha but both of them seemed to have drifted apart. I was pretty lucky to get to even be friends with Sam, I looked over at her and she smiled at me. Well that felt different since she had been hanging out with the popular girls I never see her, I'm surprised she still remembers me. Lunch was over "that was fast!" I said in my head and took a quick spoonful of pudding and then I was off.

I was glad it was Friday so that means it's a half day, one more class after lunch then school is over and luckily my last class was with Demetri, Eli, and Miguel, coincidence right? The 4 of us walked to math class together while talking about comics, alright I have to be honest after Sam ditched me I started becoming well not exactly a tom-boy but I would talk about stuff that's total opposite of crop tops, makeup and dresses. I would mostly wear sweaters and sweatpants but I didn't think anything of it because I had my friends to watch my back for me. The final bell rang so now all I have to do is go home and meet up with Demetri and Eli at Demetri's house, I got home and changed out of my dirty clothes into decent comfy clothes since I didn't really care about what I wore because Demetri and Eli wouldn't judge me and I don't think Miguel would either but we'll see.