Accident 1 : Idea

"AGAIN!?"

That was the third time that he said it, I won again. Well, whining red haired boy with his Achilles was in front of me, like a little kid yelling for a lose game. Since these days, we just did this in his house, playing with Valkyrie and Achilles. World and people had been looking to the Asahi Bros and Lane. And that was making us feel like a trash here.

"Yo! Valt! You hear me or not!?"

"Ha? Oh yea yea, I hear!" snapping back, I swore to anything I didn't hear what he talked about. I hope that it wasn't an important thing.

"...Nevermind," the boy locked his eyes sight to the stadium, bowing to touch it, "Beyblade is something that I want to feel free playing, and...fun. That's all I want."

Shocked to his words, I gazed to the boy that was incredibly reaching his top sadness, "You're right. Everyone now always looked to a new bladers, not to the legends."

He gripped Achilles that was on the stadium, "Like everything and everyone is mess up now."

"Oi."

He swung his head, glancing at me, "What?"

Taking all of my breath and spitting out the words, it was finally got out from my heart.

"How about we change this all?"

He stared and cosplayed a statue in there, not moving a little bit. I know that he just processed my words clearly.

"Mmm, that's a nice idea, Valt. It'll make a good drama," he said, seems like he didn't process all my words.

"Yo Aiga, I told that WE change this. You know what I mean right?" I said, bowing and taking Valkyrie from the stadium.

"Yeah, of course! I'm not an idiot. You mean that we are being a villains like Phi and Heartz, right?"

Wow, he surely processed it until he think like a little kid. Well, that wasn't what I mean too, but hello it was a nice idea too. Looking back to Achilles' blader that just SUDDENLY fell after he jumped no reason.

"HAHA, CONGRATULATIONS."

"Shut up!"

Reaching him, my hand went toward his to grabbed him, but suddenly Valkyrie fell to the ground. It was rolling to Achilles, until I release Aiga's hand back, I shifted to took Valkyrie.

"Sorry, Valkyrie is important," leaning out my tongue, I mocked him.

"You really a nice person, but when you decide, you are very very very super duper bad," he shouted, I'm just gonna acted like it wasn't happen hehe.

Bowing to got them, I saw something that was different with it. Taking both, I held it up and I viewed it closer.

"Valt, do you hear me or no- wait, what's going on with Achilles?" he placed his head in front of my face, gazing closer to Achilles.

"Tch, oi your head is big! Here, take your Achilles," leaning the bey to the owner's hand, suddenly Valkyrie become darker than it viewed. The blue dark aura surrounded him, as I leaned Achilles to Aiga.

This red-haired boy shaked me 'till I'll almost fall, "Valt! Valt! Valt! Look at this too!" he shouted, I turned my face toward his hand that holding Achilles. It glowed and surrounded with red dark aura!

"Dark... resonance?" I said, looking straight to Aiga. He shrugged, got no idea in his head.

"Dark resonance is the one that we battle with, right? That's impossible that we're becoming one of it," he explained, taking Achilles to the launcher and launched it on the ground.

"Valt, we're not joining dark resonance. But, why suddenly they-"

"No," I suddenly cutting him, "Oh sorry, I cut you. They're agree, Aiga. Don't you see it?" putting Valkyrie to my pocket He just looked at me with confused stared look.

"What do you mean they're agree?"

"They agree that we fix Beyblade."

Chatting and chatting, our sights gazed quickly to the bushes that shaking. Rabbit, sheep or what was that I was sure it heard what we were talking about.

"Oi! Who's there?" the scream that killed my ear, maybe making it scared until the bushes stopped shaking.

Nevermind, it keep moving. Emotions and sight locked again to the bushes.

"Oh man, just leave that thing alone and let's go back to your house, Aiga!" I yelled, I was sure that wasn't anything like animals again. Forest was full of spirit.

"Let's. Go. Valt."

Shifting back to his house, it stopped in the middle of the time but, we just ran and closed the door until it was almost cracking. Dude, who's not scared of spirit? And yet, it was almost night.

Stepping to the stairs, not even care about the feet that tired, we just ran with all of our life. Even we dunno what we were running from.

Aiga kicked the door like beating someone without any mercy. He banged the door again until the sound of it was echoing through the whole house.

"Yo person, why you must beating up the door like it was your enemy?" laying on his bed, I chuckled remembering his action.

"I dunno, just love doing that. Okay now, get to the point. Dark resonance? Villains?" he walked toward me after beating up his enemy.

"But think about it, why suddenly Valkyrie and Achilles shone like it was having a dark resonance?" I asked, turning my face toward him that sitting in his study table's chair.

"I know that was the hard thing, but it just keeps me crazy," he answered.

"Aiga, what do you feel when you were having a dark resonance with Achilles?"

He was kinda shocked, but he gazed serious to me, "Everytime the bey crashed and collapsed to another bey, we could feel the hard and something feels like shattering our heart, that's all I remember."

Shattering the heart..? Wow, it was creepy, I thought.

"Well then," standing up from the bed and walking to the door, I opened it while holding Valkyrie, "Then let's we do this, Aiga." I grinned to him as he stood up cheerily.

"Let's fix our Beyblade."