Journey 2 : Gossip

"Man, that's so expensive!" he yelled, making all those people looking at us while giggling.

I pushed him with my right elbow and played an eye to him to lower his voice. Dang, we couldn't make someone realize that it was us.

"Mmm, how about this one?" the seller showed a new one laptop that wasn't really big and not really expensive too.

"Nice, gonna take that. Thanks," I opened my pocket and took the credit card. And of course some people will asked where did I get this all. Of course, I got it from WBBA. They were paying me because, being a legend.

"Here you go," the seller gave the laptop with some plastic and box to make it secured.

Now, that boy name Cri was really bored and honestly I wanna went to some cafe because, just sitting in the chair with a fountain behind was boring too. So, why not went to cafe and having a nice time in Spain before we went off again?

I just walked in front of him, surely he followed me behind. Looking to some cafe, I found a nice one that not really far from the gadget place. We entered the room as a jazz music walking straight to our ears.

We took some seats that in the corner of the cafe and there wasn't many crowd in here. So, nice seats we got. The waiters came and gave us some menu to picked.

Nice, this Crimson's finger was pointing something. Bye bye, money.

"What is this?" he asked, taking the menu and showed it to the waiter. The waiter seems like shocked enough because, he didn't know about that food.

"Oh my! You don't know that, young man? That is Chocolate Mousse with some melting chocolate that poured from the top of the ice cream!" explained him, making those weird sign finger and kissed it like he already tasted that Mousse thing.

"Uhhh, do you want it, Va- I mean, Ru?" suddenly, he throw a question to me. Seems like he already hungry or maybe thirsty? But, all his thirsty and hungry were gone since this weird yet cool waiter came, ahaha.

"Yup, gonna take that one, sir," the waiter quickly wrote the menu's name in the note that he brought. Oh yeah, I need a note book or some paper tho. I wanna make a nice username.

"Anything else, young man?"

"Mmmm, gonna take Choco Balls for one, please," this Achilles' blader bossily said as he looked at me and shrugged. I know in the end, the one that paying this all was me. Very good, Aiga Akaba.

The waiter went off and Aiga quickly dashed beside the sofa of my seat. He just know that I want to opened this laptop now.

Wow, it has been a long time that I didn't play a game in laptop. Okay, the first thing was I need to opened Twitter and make a fake account.

May he told me that the phone number was needed too. I already bought one that day in the America. So, it surely an America number. I make the account and HE already suggested a new usernames.

"How about..." he took the laptop, typing the username, "XxxRuCrixxX!"

Well, at least it was good enough even he suddenly took the laptop and make it almost fell, but nice.

"Yup, that's sounds cool. I like it," I clicked enter means that the new account was processing.

"Done!" he showed the screen of the laptop, showing the blank page of Twitter.

"Man, we need a new profile picture," I said, taking my phone from my pocket, opening camera.

"Yo let's selfies, hahahahha!"

"Three!" I screamed.

"Two!" he replied the screamed.

"One!" we screamed in unison.

The black hoodie and mask guys in the cafe. I moved the cursor to the Bluetooth, so my phone and the laptop can connected.

Okay, then gonna wrote something in that laptop or maybe in that Twitter and tagged the WBBA and Beyblade Fans.

And of course, Shu Kurenai and others.

"Wait!" he took my hand from pressing the keyboard, I tilted my head in confused.

"What's wrong?"

"When did the last time you talk with Shu?" he asked serious, slowly releasing my hand.

Oh yeah, I must not make Shu and the other noticed that it was us.

"Mmm, today..? Sorry, I forget about Shu tho," I apologized.

"Yup, no problem. In the end, that brat will come and kill us if we don't careful," he said, answering quick and right.

Wait what? Kill us? Who the hell was he means? My head suddenly questioning and processing his words.

"Ha? What do you mean the brat that will kill us?"

"O-Oh! N-Nothing! Man, look! It's our ice creams!" he pointed the waiter again, giving the ice cream and the cake chocolate that we want.

I should shut up my mouth so that sir won't know what were we talking about. It'll be a danger for us. But wait, who was the guy or the brat that Aiga means? Was there someone that killing bad and villain bladers?

After the waiter went off, I asked quick, "Who the hell is this brat? Tell me, Aiga. There is no secret between us as a villains here," seems like he took a long inhaled and then, exhaled it all out.

"That brat is going viral, Valt. I still dunno who, but they told that this person will torture a bladers that making the Beyblade worst. He will surely kill them," he looked away, trying to not making an eye contact.

Wait a sec, this person was viral? Was he the one that stick to every topic Beyblade fans all about? Was he the problem of this Beyblade? All that I could thought was processing in my head. Curiosity was eating me.

"If that brat kills people, doesn't mean that he was a bad person?" I asked to see his reaction about my question.

"No, the brat kills them, but keeping it lowkey with some other legends," he stood up, turning back to his seat before.

All that I could think was, this person was going to be one of this bad vs good people game.