Journey 8 : Moko Kobayashi

After changing my hoodie, I ate my lunch. While I was eating, I somehow read the paper to got a new information again. I read it with this eyes because, they need to see me and know me with this eyes.

Ting tung.

Everything is good, but isn't he come too fast? I'm still hungry.

I stood up from my table that placing my spaghetti and my orange juice, running fast with my mouth full of my food.

Gosh, almost forgot my mask!

"Coming!" I wore the mask quick.

I opened my door as it showed him with his scared yet awkward expression. He was so tense, until he ambled like a robot.

"Dude, I told you to not be so awkward," I told him, patting his shoulder.

"U-Uh, really? Okay then," he inhaled and exhaled the air, calming his body and face.

"Okay, then, please sit down whenever you want," I just said that this person was kinda cool, but suddenly he was like crazy. Why? He sat on the carpet, "Dude, I'm not your boss, here, sit on the bed. It's okay."

"Thanks, you're nice by the way."

"As always, Kobayashi."

He slowly viewed my food and then, turned to my face, "Oh, I'm so sorry to bother you eating."

"That's okay, I need to talk to you," my heart was so excited until I couldn't think anything how fun was this.

"You want me to join your good club?" he announced, placing his serious face.

"Ha? Good club? Maybe bad club," I sat on my chair, crossing my arms.

"Bad... club? What does it mean?"

"It means, we could control Beyblade," he stared at me with his widened eyes, just because I said control Beyblade.

"Are... you sure about this? You're in Mikado's position, right?"

"Yes, but I want to make my bad club because, I don't want that I got control with them," I stood up and ambled to the small fridge, opening and taking some soda in there.

"I don't believe you."

"Well, what is something so you'll believe me?" I throw the soda to him, he took it in reflect, "I have the paper, this picture from them," ambling to the chair again, I raised and showed him the beys, "And I have two beys to guide me."

"Mmm, if you answer this correctly, I will join you," he said, opening the soda, drinking it.

Oh, he's waking up his aura.

"Do you really know who am I?"

"Well nope, but I will."

Now, I could see his grayish aura that fulfilling my room. I need to stopped this but, I wanted to see how he works and took people's aura.

"Done with it, Moko Kobayashi?"

He widened his eyes in shocked, he thought that I couldn't feel or saw this thing.

"You... can feel this all?"

Lemme show you my aura.

The dark red and dark blue aura dashed through his aura, mixed it up and vanishing all of it. He suddenly fell from the bed, rubbing his chest.

"What's wrong? Hmm?" I chuckled a bit. I didn't think that he will laugh, but he laughed. He laughed like a person doing something bad or doing something good to himself.

"I trust you, Ruru! I trust you!" he pointed his index to me, revealing he was surely trusting me.

"Haha, like I said, we'll be friends," I downed his index finger from my face.

"Wait what? Aren't you my boss?"

"Why I must be the boss if I can be your friends?"

"Woah, you're cool dude. Thanks by the way. Just give me the plan and then, I will do what you said to me, dude," he sat down back to the bed, ready to hear me out about the plan.

"Okay, now you just doing your things like usual. Just do whatever like you do usual," I turned to the table, taking my phone. "I will give another signal to do, with our message. Now, please give me your number."

"Haha, good friend good connection, right?" he pulled out his phone.

"Wait dude, don't text me always. I was with the..."

"Oh yeah, I forget, Sorry, man."

And this is all begun. One is done.