Journey 9 : Account

Kobayashi went off after I told him the plan. I was thinking that I could do something again, or maybe invited other bad bladers. But no, it can make Mikado and the other noticed.

Boring like hell, I was thinking that I need to opened my phone. Grabbing it, I suddenly saw a pop-up from him.

"Aiga!"

I quickly clicked the pop-up and typed the password, as I read his messaged that delivered just two minutes ago.

Aiga's message :
Yo, dude! Meet me now in the last cafe we go. Not the one with Mikado, but the one that we go! Okay, bye!

As fast as I could, I changed my hoodie to be red and my mask that was red.

I need to told him everything.

I grabbed the beys aggressively and slipped it into my pocket. I dashed to the door as I opened it. Locking it, I quickly couldn't think again how happy I was meeting him.

That cafe isn't so far, I need to run as quick as I can.

I dashed quickly as I passed so many people in the street. Suddenly, I could feel a hit in my chest and a bam sound from someone that falling.

OH NO, MY EYES!

I closed my eyes to hide it from the person that fall, I quickly bowed, "I'm so sorry, I need to go. I'm super sorry."

"That's okay, I need to hurry too. My friend is already looking for me too," this voice was familiar to my ears, maybe it was . . .

I pulled my head from bowing, to have a look at the boy.

"Yo dude! Ai– I mean, Crimcri!" I shouted, he quickly stood up straight as he widened his eyes.

"Ruru!"

"Dude, are you okay? The person that hit you with the car is making me pissed off tho. Are you okay?" I spoke fast, telling him how worried I was.

"I'm okay, tho. A huge red and blue thing saved me that time," he answered, telling this huge thing.

"Wait what?"

"I don't feel any hurt tho. I just see a big light from the car and the huge red and blue thing," he explained, tremendously happy with this thing.

"And then? Why are you passed out that time?" I asked, raising up my left eyebrow.

"Well, maybe you don't believe me that I saw a huge sharp stick hitting my eyes and that was I really shocked until I passed out."

The sharp stick! It was same like me!

"Ruru, why you suddenly have a red and blue eyes? I never know you have it."

I explained the whole thing that happened with me while he got brought to the hospital. All the thing that happened with me, Valkyrie and Achilles.

"Wow, this is unbelievable, Ru."

"Yes, and did you feel something when that sharp stick stab your eyes ghostly?" I whispered to him, there was a lot of people here that passing by. I need to think if someone here us, it'll be a big thing to do.

"Mmmm, yes," he spontaneously answered, running a bit far from me as he closed his eyes. Within in a five seconds, he walked back to me.

"What? Are you catching some air?"

"You asked that did I feel something different with me since the sharp stick come, right?" he announced, raising his hand to make five fingers, "In a five seconds, I could see in my head a person's bey's spirit."

Dang, here we come another lucky.

"That's super cool, man! With this eyes and your mind, we could..." I came closer to him, especially to his ear, "We could make Beyblade worst," I held up back my face.

"Yes, that's true," he answered, crossing his hands and walking toward the way I was. Yes, the right way to the hotel.

"Going to the hotel, Cri?" I ambled, following him behind.

"Yeah, hospital aura is the worst. Like, corpse, medicines, ugh, I hate it," he ambled faster from before, to make sure he was in the hotel again.

"Okay then, but, you can see something that you wouldn't believe," I said, stopping him from his way. He turned his body to me, looking at me shocked.

"What? You make a problem?"

I shrugged my shoulders while, crossing my arms, "Welp, just see it by your own," I dashed from the place, leaving him speechless there.

"Wha– wait, oi! Ru!"

We ran toward the hotel, not thinking how tired we were, we just ran. He entered the room, as he sat down to his bed, waiting for me to showed the thing that was unbelievable.

"Ready?" I put of the mask to the table, as I hide the document about Kobayashi behind my back. I grinned happily.

He released his mask too, throwing it to bed, "Yes, what is it?"

"Tada!" I swung my hands, showing the paper and picture in front of his face. He stared at it as he mumbled, reading it.

The face of bored of something, slowly turned into a big happy grin face. He grabbed the paper aggressively, reading it once again.

"Are you already meet him!? And, he suddenly trust you by giving you this!?" he yelled like a person that were far away.

"Haha! Yes! By the way, don't yell. People's ears are watching us," I chuckled a bit, pointing to the wall.

"Okay," he whispered.

He just stared at the paper and the picture, switching and switching to see if the information was right. I quickly ambled to my bed lamp table, grabbing my phone.

Let's surprise him.

I typed, searching Moko Kobayashi contact. In the end, I saw his Line contact with no photo profile. He was the best villain blader tho, he need to covered his identity.

I copied the contact, just say that I will shared the contact to Aiga. But, all of the sudden, my eyes got more colder and my vision was surely makes me dizzy.

W-What's happening?

I tried to be normal, planning not making Aiga worried a bit or suspicious at me. Couldn't think any more, I slowly grabbed Valkyrie from my pocket.

What is wrong, Valkyrie?! It hurts!

Valkyrie blinked.

And all that I can think now is that Aiga was trying to betrayal at me.