✩𝐓𝐖𝐎 ; 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

> work

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

kenma's pov

"kenma-san! what class do you have next?" i could hear shoyo ask me although i was wearing my headphones. he was my best friend in the whole wide world, and i think i wouldn't be standing here without him.

"english." i replied. i really didn't have the energy to speak.

he nodded, and tiptoed to pat my head. i smiled softly at him and he waved and left.

"bye-bye kenma-san! see you later~"

what an adorkable idiot.

i grabbed my books and went off to class.

i have been a loner ever since i was attending elementary school. video games helped me escape from reality, and i've been using it to cope with my emotions ever since. but in highschool, i met my best friend, shoyo, and we've been sticking together ever since. i feel like he's my personal therepist i can talk to without ever getting stressed. plus, he also likes guys.

after class, i met shoyo in front of the school gates, and we set off to work.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

"here you go!~ your strawberry milkshake is ready, enjoy~" 

"aH! pudding-san winked at me, i tHink i'M gOnNa diE!" the guy in front of me said. 

this is my job, to wear maid dresses and serve in this cafe. not that i want to work here, but the salary is really high, and i have to work for my family. they all think i was earning money by tutoring kids, but in reality, i'm actually doing this shit.

the worst thing is, i'm pretending to be a female here, so that people don't get creeped out. even the boss doesn't know i'm actually male. although i'm already used to cross dressing, it's still sightly uncomfortable for me. 

at least shoyo works as a part time confectionist in this cafe, so i can go to him if i ever have trouble.

"you're doing so well, kenma-san!! why do all the customers like you?" shoyo said when i went to grab the plates from the kitchen.

"i don't know, really. and don't forget to call me pudding around here, so the customers don't find about my identity."

"got it!"

i continued to serve customers. it has become my daily routine already. though i'm paid well and all, i really want a change. to be out of the closet and be comfortable of my sexuality. all of the guys i have interest in romantically are heterosexual, so i think i'm destined to be alone.

or so i thought.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

a/n: thanks for reading ehehe