Chapter 2 : Decisions

"Asta...."

________________________________________________________________________________

"That's me alright...." says Asta.

"Asta-" Yami was rudely interrupted by several people who barged in room.

The room open revealing Noelle, Finral, Yuno, Mimosa, Vanessa .

"We heard that-" Yuno stopped has his gaze fell on Asta. One could say that his entire world came stopped. what..? 

noelle heart skipped a beat. Her former crush was right here in front of her eye. Alive. She wanted to hug him..but she couldn't..she was Despaired.

During this time Asta didn't even spared a single glance at them. He ignored them. His gaze was at Wizard King who was surprisingly Nervous. This fact enraged Noelle.

"Bakasta..you have some question to answer.." Asta ignored her.

"LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU BAKA-" She was stopped as Asta lips moved to speak.

"Shut up, you're annoying." Asta replied in cold voice. It would have been a understatement if i said everyone was surprised. 

"W-What?!" Noelle spited out.

"I think that was uncalled for, Asta" said Finral.

Asta ignored him.

"I wish to continue my duties has usual Wizard-king" said Asta.

"I see , offcus you can..but i guess there is more to it ...isn't it...?" said Julius.

"I presume you need answers..?" said Asta. He was met with many nods.

"let's see..."

Flashback (3 years ago)

Asta was surrounded by many nobles for judgement for being a devil and attacking clover kingdom. He waited ...waited and waited..nobody came..

He then realized  HE WAS ALONE 

Nobody came  NOT Black bulls not Noelle not mimosa not Klaus not Magna not YUNO

He was attacked by minimum 100 mages..he was targeted..he was tried to assassinate..he was BETRAYED..

He somehow managed to escape and run into safe hiding place..

Flashback end

Asta took a breath. 

"I escaped from kingdom and went into hiding." that's it. That's they deserve to know..Nothing more ..nothing less..

"I see.."  was all Wizard king said. Not that he could force him to say..

"Those False accusations on me.." Asta started

"They have been removed..Everyone knows what happened.."

Yes. Everything that happened was revealed to people of kingdom after a year. So Asta was safe.

"But people still fear you.." Wizard king started

"I don't care about that.." Asta replied

"To become Wizard king people need to be favored by people! You should be concerned Asta!" Said Yuno.

"I Don't want to become Wizard kingdom" replied Asta in a flat manner. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY !?! IT WAS YOU'RE DREAM!!" said Yuno