Chapter 8 : Tournament Hajime!

The first round was between many mages. The survivors will fight Captain. The survivors were Noelle,Leopold,Magna,Luck,Sol,Mimosa,Klaus...etc

"So..What are you planning to do..Asta..?" asked William.

"What do you mean..?" asked Asta. Asta looked around. All audience were gone. All captains and members who were going to fight were left. And others were squad members who wanna see matches. No ordinary citizen was supposed to be there. Mereoleona was also present.

"I am looking forward to fight with you..and other captains.." informed Asta.

William sighted. Asta had considered others as useless. To him..captain was all mattered.

Yuno walked towards Asta. 

"Asta..I am going to become Wizard king-"

"And?" 

There was a pause. Everyone was nervous.

"I am just telling.."

"Why?"

Yuno didn't had any answer.

"Those who goes on declaring their motives are called bark no bite.." Asta said coldly

"Becoming Wizard King is you're dream right..?" asked Asta in soft tone.

Noelle became happy. Asta..You  finally

"Yes it is!" Yuno said quickly

"Good...But stopping Dark Triad is my Goal..And I will..succeed no matter what..so you being Wizard King has nothing to do with me.." said Asta in coldest tone ever possible.

Everyone was scared at this point and Yuno looked sad. No matter what he does..Asta he knew will never come back. He walked away in distanced.

William cleared is throat and started speaking

"First Match is about to start..Yuno Vs Charlotte!!"

Yuno nodded and Charlotte made her way towards Arena.

Other participants were in seats.

"Also..there are few other people here on request of Yuno and Noelle..."

Asta ignored and looked match with interest.He wanted to see what charlotte is actually capable of..

Who arrived were Kahono and Kaito. Others were people from Church accept for Nash who was already there.

They sat near Asta who was sitting with Vanessa.

Asta didn't pay attention much to their disappointment.

Julius and Loropechika arrived too and were sitting and watching.

"BEGIN!"

Yuno dashed towards Charlotte in full speed. He charged at her with a punch. She opened her eye and calmly said "Men..". Asta rolled his eye in irritation.

She caught his fist and flipped over him and slammed him on ground. Yuno quickly stood up shouted 

Wind Magic : Gale White Bow

Six wind bows launched themselves at Charlotte. She casually deflected them with her briar. Those Briar caught him by hands and Legs. Before Yuno could resist Charlotte launched Continuous Punches at him on stomach and Face. She kicked him on his stomach with great power coughing him out some blood.

Yuno used Mana Zone and released himself from her Briar. The green light surrounded his body.

In audience everyone was cheering for them.