Chapter 4 : Tournament

"Asta.?"

Asta glanced back and spotted the person. She was making her way towards Asta. She was Sister Lily. 

Asta quirked his eyebrow in curiosity But Asta choose to ignore  Sister Lily. He continued eating his Burger

Sister Lily noticed that and flinched. She spoke in authoritative tone..

"Asta why did you injured Yuno!?" 

Asta internally smirked  Always Yuno this and that..

"Begone Lily-san..." Asta spoke with an empty voice. Sister Lily heart broke...

Was it really same kid who used to had crush on him..?

"Actually it isn't sister anymore.." Lily spoke with soft voice

"I know." Asta replied. Lily looked at him with mild confusion.

"I know you killed a person and became a Normal girl..in order to protect those worthless brats in Church..."

Lily spoke "How did you know that!?"

"I was watching while you did it.."

Lily froze. Three years ago Hage was attacked by mysterious group of mage. In Order to protect kids she accidentally killed one of the mage and Father Orsi died while protecting kids..So Lily shifted at Capital so they can be close to Yuno and other kids at church can become mage if they want.

"You were there yet..YET YOU DIDN'T HELPED US!?! ASTA Y-Y-YOU BASTARD!!" Lily roared. 

Asta smirked and pinned her on wall and came near to her face. Lily blushed with sudden closeness. Asta whispered

"I still regret his death..no matter what kind of bastard he was..But I still couldn't come out and save him..because of certain reason.."

Before Lily can begin Asta continued 

"I don't care what you have to say...to me you can fuck off or suck Yuno's dick for all I care..Since he was born with Magic.." Asta finished.

Lily visibly flinched at comment of being magic-less..

"Just so you know..Yuno and Noelle are dating.." Lily said

Asta nodded and started to walk away..

"Where are you going...?"

"To Meeting..A Important one.."

Asta walked away.

Room

In room sat Wizard King , All 13 squad captain,Marx . The meeting was about to start officially and was Mainly about Asta..and other few Topics..

Asta entered room and sat ignoring others. There were Many seats..comfortable one.

"So Asta..it's finally decided you will be given special Rank..you're can leave kingdom for adventure and errands to run whenever you want..You will be placed directly under me..Just like Mereleona Vermillion..as you wanted.." 

Asta nodded while ignoring disapproval glares from mage.

Asta spoke breaking silence..

"I heard there is a tournament..?" looking at Wizard king.

Wizard King jumped in excitement 

"YES!! ISN'T IT AMAZING..!!"

Everyone sweat dropped at this.