Chapter 5 : Dark Triad

I don't own Black clover

Spade Kingdom

Vanica Zogratis was making her way towards the meeting room. She was excited as hell. She barged in room and noticed that her brothers were already arrived along with some Spade mages trained under Dark Triad.

She quickly sat and looked at Dante. Dante looking on everyone had arrived started speaking

"We will be attacking Heart kingdom in upcoming months..probably 6 months..? You all are expected to become strong..if you don't you know what's coming right...?" 

Everyone except for Zenon and Vanica gulped. They nodded in fear.

"Also it seems Heart kingdom has allied with Clover kingdom-"

Vanica slammed her fist on table and Dante looked at her.

"I don't care about that bullshit Dante-nii..Like as if they are gonna win with getting allies..I want information on Loropechika and Him." Vanica spoke.

Dante sighted and told everyone to leave. He wanted to make sure they train. He made it clear. Now left were Dark Triad.

Zenon looked little interested on his mentioning..He was strong after all..

"I will be fighting my dear Loropechika..and..my..Asta.." Vanica said with twisted grin on her face and blood lust.

Zenon spoke surprisingly 

"Mostly you're into girls and doing you're usual stuff...Why Asta of all people..." 

Dante looked at her sister in curiosity. He was interested in Asta (not in that way) but he still wanted to know badly why Zenon and Vanica is interested.

"I am interested because he's strong and actually gave a good fight..Not to mention his character is interesting..Now tell me you're reason.." Dante basically demanded. He was curious duh.

"My reason is exactly same as you..I also want to meet Previous king's son..and want to kill them and test my limit.." Zenon said

"Why not kill Asta..?" Dante asked. Suddenly he felt a large killing intent towards him coming from Vanica. He immediately spoke..

"I am just asking..Not telling..like i said I am interested in him too.." While he thought internally..

I also want him to join Dark Triad..He will be best addition.. Even if i have to force him..

"Why him.."  asked  Lucifero(Dante's devil)

"Isn't in obvious..Last time he and i Fought you said he is a low ranking devil..But you weren't sure..But even if he's a low ranking devil , He's still powerful and has potential to grow.."

Lucifero couldn't argue that. He didn't spoke.

Dante came back to reality as Zenon spoke

"He's a got a bundle of power..I want him to be alive..He puts a good fight.." Zenon replied

Dante nodded. His plan to make Asta join Dark Traid became more powerful. All he needs in Vanica's opinion. He looks at her for answers

"Listen carefully Dante-nii and Zenon-nii.." Vanica started. Zenon and Dante looked in interest. her tone of voice was serious.

"Loropechika..I will play with her..and kill her probably.." Vanica says with scary smile om her face.

"But..Asta is mine..I will have him..He's first boy I want so badly..I will Squeeze him..Touch him..fight him..he will be beside me forever...I will play with him on bed...He won't be touched..I will be fighting him.." Vanica said with most twisted and scariest face. Her voice was sinister.