Prologue

Dear Guo Liang,

How has the kingdom of the Oriental Dragons been? I hope you're well. Time is running out and my power has grown so weak that I require a relic to fuel my power. The Kingdom of Phoenixes is well, but a cold wind made me shiver today. I feel a strange, evil and brewing power from the North, and it cannot be the Selkies, for they live under the waters of the Northern Seas.

I know you think I am overthinking, but you're my closest friend outside the Phoenix Kingdom, and none of the Phoenixes believe my words. I have made a decision and gathered 9 ancient spirits who were willing to work with me and bring them to The Veil. I know the gates to The Veil have never been open for 100 years now, but we cannot survive a second Winter War . We must do what we can to prevent it from happening again. We must ready ourselves. I have one ally on the other side of the Veil, and we are ready.

Do not try and interfere. This is for the better of the Other World.

We have limited time before another winter storm, and I don't think the Hearth will be able to help us win the Winter War this time. And do not tell anyone about my plans. Do not speak a word of this to anyone but the 9 chosen ones.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Queen Li Hua

(Please share and vote if you can)