Introduction

Ancestors: The Other World

There are two worlds, the Material World and the Other World. The material world consists of machines, humans and animals. Normal in our eyes. The Other World consists of humans, machines and animals too, but they have one main difference. Many ancient and mythical beasts which used to roam both worlds died in the Winter War, their spirits leaving the Material World and bestowing their knowledge, power and strength to those they choose. Beasts still do roam the Other World, but the moment they pass on, their spirits pick a child to grow with, and since the lifespans of the beasts have shortened after the massive war, but the birth rate has also increased, the humans of the Other World decided to split into many kingdoms and live in peace.

Until 9 bumbling idiots stumble into The Veil. The Veil between worlds. And things get real messy as they wake up with a talking voice in their head and newfound powers.

credits:

All the people I listed in the description.

Please tell me if you've heard of story like this before. I thought of this on my own and I don't want to copy others.

Please vote and share it means a lot to me thank you so much for reading!

Hope you enjoy!!!