His Prey; Hounded

"C'mon Meyrin! It can't be that bad!" Bard called to the small changing tent at the lakes edge. Ciel had decided they would go to the nearby lake to relax; though he was not planning on joining the servants in the lake.

"Oh yes it can! It's horrible, yes it is!" Meyrin cried back. Bard just looked at Finnian and shrugged. "You guys aren't allowed to laugh!" Before either boy could reply Meyrin stepped out in a frilly pink and red bikini. Finnian blushed while Bard had a full on nose bleed.

"Do you not wish to join them, Ciel?" Anastasia asked from beside Sebastian, they were serving the young boy tea and sandwiches. 

"Tch, I don't see how they can act like that in public." Ciel frowned before sipping his tea, "But if either of you wish, you may join them."

"Really?" Anastasia perked up at this, bears didn't exactly hate water besides, it looked like fun.

"Really." Sebastian smirked at his young master. Oh yes, Sebastian was counting on something like this occurring, so he planned ahead.

"Oh thank you Ciel!" Anastasia hugged the boy, who was blushing a bit, before grabbing the small bag she brought with her. Her swimsuit was much less revealing than Meyrin's therefore she wouldn't be embarrassed. Sebastian's smirk just grew and his eyes flashed fuchsia briefly. This was going to be fantastic. For him at least.

Anastasia calmly walked to the changing tent and drew the curtain closed before setting her bag down. She quickly stripped her uniform off along with her undergarments and opened her bag. She paused. Her swimsuit wasn't in there. Something else was though. She pulled the fabric out. An exact replica of Meyrin's bikini, albeit green, was in its place. Her eyebrow twitched in a mixture of anger and annoyance.

"Sebastian." She mumbled under her breath. Anastasia decided that she wouldn't go swimming after all, not if this is what she had to wear. She turned to put her clothes back only to find a problem. Those were missing as well. "I'll kill him. I swear I will. I'll apologize to Ciel later after I kill him." She reluctantly pulled on the skimpy swimsuit before stepping out of the tent.

"Holy-!" Bard's nose exploded in a fountain of blood, causing the others to look at what had caused it. Tanaka popped like balloon, Finnian's face would make a tomato jealous, Meyrin was blushing slightly, and Ciel glared at the servants. Sebastian however didn't smirk, smile, or anything. He just stared with wider eyes and his mouth slightly agape. He had never really seen the full extent of Anastasia's body as she was always in her uniform or other dress. He knew she was a beautiful woman but seeing her so exposed shattered that; she was undeniably gorgeous. 

"What are you wearing mother?!" Anastasia turned to see Ciel holding a towel for her. She gladly took it before thanking him and stepping toward his butler menacingly.

"You're dead Michaelis!" And with that the chase was on. A rather amusing scene surrounded the lake; Tanaka was deflated, Bard was practically dead from blood loss, Finnian's head was going to explode, Meyrin was laughing at Bard, and two demons just left on a high speed chase dressed in a fine suit and a bikini. The odd quiet didn't last long though, it was interrupted by shouting and growling.

"What's going on?" Finnian ran to see what was happening only to see the dog that belonged to that James man surrounded by other dogs. They were attacking the dog as it fought to keep alive.

"Stop it!" Finnian pulled a stake out of the ground swinging it at the approaching dogs. It worked, for only a short while.

"Finny! What're you doing?!" The other servants screamed as they came into view. Ciel was behind them, calm.

"Seize them!" Lord Barrymore commanded the villagers. They complied and tied up the servants together and Ciel separately. "You should have just stayed out of it Lord Phantomhive!"