Her Charge; Fiancee

A loud scream was heard throughout the manor followed a red haired man bursting through the dining hall doors on a tea cart. Finnian who was directly in the path of said cart turned just in time to stop it with his unnatural strength, resulting in the tea pot which contained boiling hot water to spill on him.

"OW! HOT! HOT! HOT!" Finnian cried.

"Oh i'm so terribly sorry! Here!" The brown haired man grabbed a napkin off the table only to grab the table clothe as well, pulling everything on the table, with it. Anastasia, who was speaking avidly with Ciel, gasped as dishes broke and cutlery scattered. Sebastian just shook his head in disapproval.

"Young Master, why did you agree to take in such a pathetic creature?"

"Oh Sebastian, he is just a bit...uhm, clumsy." Anastasia sweat-dropped while looking at the sobbing man. Ciels eye twitched as he saw the mess the one man had managed to make in less than five minutes. 

"Oh I am such a failure! I do not deserve to live!" Cried the man as he picked up one of the scattered knives off the ground. The other servants gasped while both Anastasia and Sebastian sighed, one in exasperation and the other in concern. 

"Now Grell, I hardly think that one accident should result in your death!" Anastasia told the brown haired man, known as Grell, whilst walking towards him. 

"Indeed, think of the mess you would make that either I or Anastasia would have to clean." Sebastian spoke with a closed eye smile. Grell had hearts in his eyes as he gazed upon the two supernatural beings,

"Oh such kindness! Such generosity!" Grell sighed. Everyone except Sebastian all had the same thought running through their minds,

'That was kindness?!' Snapping out of his stupor, Ciel demanded the other servants clean up the mess.

"Sebastian get the carriage ready, we have business in town." Sebastian bowed and left to the stables. "Anastasia, I leave you in charge of Grell." 

"As you wish, Young Master."

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Soon after Sebastian and Ciel had left everyone else went out into the garden to help trim the flowers, bushes, and trees. Everyone but Anastasia were listening as Tanaka, in his real form, told the tale of the Phantomhive fire.

"But Anya! It's my birthday! I can't miss my own birthday!

"Stay here Young Master!"

"Ciel!"

"Anastasia"

Anastasia was shaken from her memories by Meyrins scream. Turning her head her eyes widened as she stared upon the skull shaped bushes. 

"Oh no! I've done it again!" Grell cried as he pulled a rope from out of nowhere and proceeded to climb a ladder underneath a tree. Anastasia gasped as her kind instincts kicked in and she rushed towards the ladder just as it fell. 

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Meanwhile Sebastian and Ciel had just arrived at a shop to get Ciel a new cane.

"I swear that monstrous strength of Finnians! How does one break a cane?" Ciel grumbled as Sebastian opened the shop door. The shop keeper looked up,

"Hello young man, here on an errand for your father?" Sebastian narrowed his eyes a bit.

"Actually, my master is here on his own business. We have come to pick up his cane."

"Oh yes!" mumbled the shopkeeper, "Here we are! I wondered who would order a cane so short!" Sebastian had taken the cane from the man glared as he swung the cane straight at the mans face.