Part 6

okey so we ended up not going to my cabin cuz its like -20 Celsius there so um no <3 I didn't upload in the weekend cuz I was drained but yeah :) 

STREAM ROADTRIP BY DREAM AND PMBATA ON SPOTIFY! IF IT GETS TO 10 MILL STREAMS THERE WILL BE A STRIPPED BACK / ACOUSTIC VERSION POSTED SO PLEASE PUT IT ON LOOP

anyways thank you all for reading this story :) please leave a vote on the chapters :)

CW/TW mature language and hangover

-----------------------

George had his arm around Clay. The blush on the blonde grew bigger but he melted into the warm embrace. George moved in closer to Clay and the brunet was now as close as possible to the blonde. Clay's heart was racing. 

Clay's eyes began to fall heavy and the fact he could feel George's breath on his shoulders and that he could hear his heartbeat did certainly not help. He could feel himself drifting into sleep and his body relaxing into the smaller man holding him. 

-------------------------

The next morning Clay was the first to wake up. And of course he had forgotten to close his curtains before he fell asleep. He was now laying in bed, blinded by the morning sun shining in his face. He tried to move but realized the man who was halfway on top of him. A blush formed on the blonde's face as he looked at the sleeping George. God the way the sunlight hit his porcelain skin. The way his hair has a soft shine in the sun.

No. These thoughts should not be in his head. He is 100% straight. He likes football. He has only had girlfriends. He has never found a dude attractive. But boy oh boy was George different. He was nothing like the other boys that Clay knew. Every time Clay could feel the brunet's eyes on him, his stomach filled with butterflies. 

Clay looked at the clock on his drawer. 11:43 am. He looked at the sleeping boy who still smelled like alcohol from last night. He looked so peaceful. Clay does not notice his small flaws like the dark eyebags he got from last night or that he has started to get some facial hair that stands out from his pale skin. Or the fact that his hair is messed up.

Clay looks at him with awe. How could a person look this good while sleeping? 

George groaned as he slowly woke up. 

"Where the fuck am i..." his voice was hoarse and gravely. 

"Good morning to you too 'pretty boy'" Clay laughed.

George  rubbed his eyes and in shock. He quickly realized he was practically on top of the blonde and he turned red.

------------------------

George's POV

I  wake up to the  sun  shining in my face. Why is the sun so bright... ugh whatever. I open my eyes and I don't recognize the room I'm in. 

"Where the fuck am I...?" my throat feels like a dessert.

Oh fuck my head hurts bad. How much did I drink last night. Never doing that again, that's for sure! Ouch. 

I then get met by a voice that fills my stomach with butterflies. His voice soft like honey but his voice is lower now than it was last night. 

"Good morning to you too 'pretty boy'" the blonde said. 

Oh fucking hell I'm laying basically on top of him. I feel my cheeks burn red and I quickly sit up looking anywhere but Clay. The hangover punches me in the gut and I feel myself gagging. Oh god not again.

I watch Clay quickly get to his feet and tugs on my arm to follow him. I do and he enters what I assume is his bathroom. I quickly sit down at the toilet and gag again.

------------------------

thank you for reading :) hope you liked the chapter! leave a vote if you enjoyed! 

I wrote the ending at school lmao

-404